What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I thought that too at first, but now I think it was just the angle.

Nice work though...

aurora2080213183937000hd7.png

Project thunder

^Looks good. It makes me want to get a photobucket account and post my Speed Monster recreation here... (too bad it's still a bit rough (first coaster I made), but PM me if you want it...)
Too bad it's posted at the same time as loefet's coaster, which also features a Norwegian Loop. It may draw the attention from this one...

It makes me want to get a photobucket account
They're free though, arent they?

Insane-I'm not really sure what to say, I think I'll wait to see a few more pictures...

Looks like I have started a trend here with grey Intamins.

Haven't touched my project for a couple of days now :cry: , just haven't had any inspiration for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to start creating again soon.

Well, its been a while since i posted any new coaster stuff, so here goes....

Proximity Breach!

My first ever Inverted Coaster! Track work is complete. Going to start 3ds'ing and supporting next!

sustrk1zgjz0.jpg

Zero-G Greatness
sustrk1ds1.jpg

Intense Helix
sustrk1fdal4.jpg

First Drop etc

The first word that came to my head when i saw its layout was ... "Intense". It just looks, really, Intense? Especialy on the Second Picture.

Insane-Looks good but cant really tell much from that picture.

loefet said:
Haven't touched my project for a couple of days now :cry: , just haven't had any inspiration for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to start creating again soon.

I'm having the same problem. I just can't think of a project to get started. Anyone want to give me some ideas??

Peely.. wonderful ride.. now lets just see how you support it.

PLCP said:
Congrats on the 8000th post. ;)

I would try a nice, unique B&M hyper. But make it twisty. Not boring.

Thanks.. and I've been toying with that idea but can't seem to get it started. I think I may make a terrain tonight.. see how that goes.

Insane.. the trains and the supports clash A LOT.. I suggest changing it. Otherwise, I like it.

SnooSnoo said:
loefet said:

I'm having the same problem. I just can't think of a project to get started. Anyone want to give me some ideas??

Large drop out of station

Layout is finished, you just can't see the two lifts in this picture:

eclipse5nt9.png

All I have to do now is add all the 3'D's (my first "big" 3D project,) support, and figure out some way to get the ride back to the station. I can get it through the overbank and about 1/2 of the way through the loop, but thats with a few yellow g's.

This should be fun! :p

Comments? Feedback?

^for that launch section (?) you should use LIMs instead of friction wheels, it's more realistic.

Alright I got bored of not using NL anymore so im back.

For my newest production I give you Fore Majeure, the layout was edited (not designed) by Leighton, then smoothed and supported by me. The ride is a Euro-fighter ment for smaller parks such as Gullivers, or Clementon or any other family owned park. At only 1,633ft long it's not exactly the longest ride on earth.

The name is french and translates into "Cause Beyond Control"

forcemajeure20802131912pd8.png

^It looks good. Im not a huge fan of the colours, but the layout looks fun from what I can see...

Jer said:
^for that launch section (?) you should use LIMs instead of friction wheels, it's more realistic.
But then again, it's a Schwarzkopf, and they haven't exactly used LIM's yet...

I think I'll just leave it how it is.

I also really like the layout of your new Euro-fighter. It looks very realistic, and I for one love the colors!

I'm almost done with a Beemer hyper called Crimson. All I have to do is add some catwalk supports and other little things like that. Here's a few screens:

Crimson-080212195913000.jpg

Crimson-080212200024001.jpg

Gone back to my euro-fighter, tightened it. It's lookin quite fit.

First Drop
jger080216000748001fi8.jpg

vertical drop...and extras =P
jger080216001035008ex1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.