Seeing as there isnt one since the Forum reboot, i thought i should make one :D

Post your 'coming soon' projects and/or comments on other peoples creations

I'll Start with mine...

Project Thermo - Intamin Mega Coaster

1ProjectThermo-StengelDiveandLake.jpg

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ looks good

My next track - A B&M twister coaster currently with no name (if anyone could help me with one that'd be great :D)

Track Layout complete, but i need to sort out some pumps and the overall smoothness. Supports also need doing.

Dave

CF Legend
Here is my new roller coaster, it's called Tilt.

I'm attempting to make it real as possible, adding a matinence stairwell to the brake run at the top
Tilt-050405183327003.jpg

Tilt-050407170625003.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
this ride has come from one of my smallest projects to one of my biggest. It's a huge Intamin Accelerator using the main features from Xcelerator in Knott's Berry Farm and Rita - Queen of Speed from Alton Towers. It has a unique double launch. This ride will test you to the limits.

Quicksilver

quick2.jpg

A

Anonymous

Megafobia (CCI wooden twister rec)

I know it's been done before, but all the posts have gone and I can't find one to download anywhere, and as soon as I saw Nolimits I just knew I had to make this coaster. So, here's a couple of screens of my rec and a link to a preliminary version.

There's a couple of points about which I am unsure:

1. what happens to the track after it first passes over the first drop?
2. What happens to it after it passes over the first drop for the second time (near the end of the track)?

DOWNLOAD MEGAFOBIA BETA 1

megafobia2.jpg

The real thing
backsection.jpg

The recreation
drop.jpg

View from first drop
lay-out.jpg

Layout

c&r

Mega Poster
One thing wrong with that rec. the corner is on the pullout of the first drop. I am currently working on a hulk kind of coaster (similarities - b&m launched into a zero g roll) I am particually proud of the elementy thing in this screen
bmhulkimmelmannincline.png

I am trying to make the coaster as unique as possible, so if anyone has any ideas for a unique element, PM me.
EDIT: the screen doesn't wanna work as a img/
EDIT: YAY!

A

Anonymous

Thanks, C&R, I've been trying to sort the banking out at the bottom for a while. It'll be sorted by the next beta.

Dave

CF Legend
crunchysaviour you have a great recreation there, do you think i might be able to use it on my website about Oakwood?

A

Anonymous

Thanks, Dave. Of course you can use it, as long as you link to my site, http://thehouseofsteel.tk .

The Megafobia rec isn't finished yet, though! Hold on for a little while as I finish it.

c&r

Mega Poster
Well, I'm going to do a kind of little review in the underconstruction topic : P. I liked it a lot, it was a amazing recreation IMO. There was only little problems like pumping in places, but even that wasn't extensive. As a update on my coaster (probably should start a topic about it shouldn't I?) I decided the next element should be a attempt at a fusion roll. surprisingly, all g's are in check, just a bit of yellow going into the "corkscrew bit"
bmhulkfusionroll.png

I know that very technically it isn't a fusion roll, because the corner after it isn't strait, but you can get cobras like that.

A

Anonymous

That's a beautiful element. Does the coaster enter the inversion from the lower of the two tracks on the right?

The long, horizontal curve after it seems to be banked at 90 degrees, but I think it should be banked a little less, as the riders would experience a lot of lateral G there, and since the G is going to be so high as the train traverses the corner, as it's going so fast as to complete the inversion, you don't want too much lateral G there!

A

Anonymous

Im just trying to work on a lot of compact coasters. If you can smooth a compact coaster, then you can smooth any coaster. This is my latest track---Its just weird, but I like it:

compact.jpg

Dave

CF Legend
That is very original, nice idea, can't wait to ride that. Also be intresting to see the supports.

A

Anonymous

Looks cool...the way the screen is taken, the supports look like boxes.

Is that the comp track? I just see a clearly defined border with the trees.

zcl

Mega Poster
It was my comp track...I felt too limited in the comp's boundaries so I decided not to enter it and have some fun.

ANd I have a ****ty graphics card. but my frame rate really doesn't die.

Peter

Hyper Poster
My next coaster:

A stunning 6 inversion compact inveted coaster; featuring - Loop, Zero-G-Roll, Wingover, Cobra Roll, Wingover!

Currently un-named, if anyone has a decent name then that would be great!!

Oh, just to add, everything is custom, custom trackwork, custom scenery and i may attempt some car textures :D.

I also have a teaser video, unnfortunatly my comp never seems to be able to upload videos, so if you want to see it, please PM me your e-mail address.

EDIT: Waaaa :( it won't upload the video. Does anyone know a decent uploader site that works!!! (i use HeSaids site)

EDIT 2: I have the video http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01T64O17P43LA0KA3VZ5BHB55V

Also construction and supports are complete, im just adding scenery and other rides to the area. I will be using the Trackpackager, but i will also be posting a normal file without scenery for those who do not have the trackpackager.

Status
Not open for further replies.