What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, HELLO?????

Hansixx, and jackfrahn are well above CC. They have been using the OC for years, ever since it was created, even before public release. I would put them well above my 1-10 list of best 3Ds jockeys. CC is like a 9/10 on my list.

^ And that list is the publicly accepted truth, I suppose?

Anyway, dispense with the arguing and jabs at others, lest I start banning people.

Well all I have to say mr Xpressly, Snozwagons!

Hansixx hasn't been on the NL scene for about 2 years and I wouldn't put him above CC... Now if you want a crazy design and I'm sure everybody will agree, it would have to be Phyter! Thunderhead falls! my word...

This is something I have been working on for the past few days, its a weird mix of Speed Monster and Ritas elements.
I'm not too sure about the colour, it might not be final.

acceleratorpurplebl4.png

^^Looks good, nice and flowing from what I can see from the picture.

Although, like you said, I'm not too keen on the colours. They look a bit unrealistic.

I like that Deano!

Anyway, Here is my first attempt at a coaster since getting NL a few days ago, just small screen to give you an idea, I havn't really got used to supprts yet, and Lord K helped me out with some editing of the coaster, cheers!

Here we have it (no name as yet)

MSSPIN1-080211205046000.jpg

UncleArly

Ooooo lovin' that colour sceme :)

It looks very elegant and graceful!

Are they custom supports? There really good :D

Good Looking Ride!

Deano123321 said:
Leighton, that ride looks really cool ;) Will be looking out for the release :)

Thanks xD

I really hope to finish this coaster. :p

speedmonsteresquerita08nz8.png

speedmonsteresquerita08hr4.png

Been playing round with some more colour schemes, still not sure if I like it :lol:

UncleArly said:
I like that Deano!

Anyway, Here is my first attempt at a coaster since getting NL a few days ago, just small screen to give you an idea, I havn't really got used to supprts yet, and Lord K helped me out with some editing of the coaster, cheers!

Here we have it (no name as yet)

MSSPIN1-080211205046000.jpg

UncleArly

To tell you the truth, that looks REALLY good for your first coaster! :--D
Way better than my first coaster that's for sure! :p

Anyway, here is more of my new rides' layout, which if you haven't figured it out yet (which you should've,) its called Eclipse:

eclipse2ya2.png

(Anyone wanna' guess why the loop is so high off the ground? :lol: )

Leighton, Thoose colours do look more realistic and better than the others,,, nothing else to say really. No Complaints. O...and the Terrainings really good to.

Still Great ride!

Leighton, the coaster is looking realy incredible, you're not the only one wishing that you are gunna finish it :p

^It's not, this is what it looks like in the editor:

eclipse4yd8.png

Also, I'm having trouble adding my own textures into the object creator. It's the right size (128x256) and I saved it in the ObjTextures Folder, but it's not showing up. Any idea what's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.