What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xpress: Yay for Sweden, but then again dual colored supports aren't all that good looking anyway.
Not impressed with my stuff, well neither you nor anyone else have seen all the other stuff, that I manage to hide from view in my pictures.

clecktown: that looks ace.

Pokemaniac: why do you always assume so much and compare them to real coasters all the time, to me that drop need to have such a short steep drop, since it then turns to a downward curve.

Here is another picture of my creation, still it's one of those pictures that doesn't really show that much, but it gives you a different angle of the lift, picture is taken from the exit ramp of the monorail station.

power20.jpg

^It looks great! Most of my previous assumptions were wrong, but is there a piece of ride logo we see on extreme left? Can't wait to see this one finished, but I miss some colours... it looks all grey, but sometimes, that's the way to make a great-looking ride...

still it's one of those pictures that doesn't really show that much
I'd have to argue with you there. It may not give away very much about the layout, but it certainly shows us how **** awesome the theming and interaction is.

pokemaniac said:
^It looks great! Most of my previous assumptions were wrong, but is there a piece of ride logo we see on extreme left? Can't wait to see this one finished, but I miss some colours... it looks all grey, but sometimes, that's the way to make a great-looking ride...
True, yes, and in with this theme there isn't much more colors, but I might put some other here and there.

Hixee said:
I'd have to argue with you there. It may not give away very much about the layout, but it certainly shows us how **** awesome the theming and interaction is.
Well I have showed of much of the layout in earlier pictures, but there is a lot of theming that haven't been shown yet.

Deano123321 said:
loefet, do you make all the 3D'S In object creator?
Nope, can't figure out how it works, so I use Wings3D.

I have started to make the final stuff on the "main" 3ds object now, before starting to do signs/coloring/texturing, and then in the end add some trees.

I'm not impressed loefet. Why? Because I've seen too many over the top 3Ds coasters, particularly from the master: Hansixx.

You can check out more pictures of my X-car on NLDC. I'm saving the ending for release. Meanwhile, you can bestow on my B&M hyper.

Xpress said:
I'm not impressed loefet. Why? Because I've seen too many over the top 3Ds coasters, particularly from the master: Hansixx.
Who?

The only thing I got when doing a quick search on him on Google I found a NLDC account which only had a couple of coasters with objects on them, and they were just simple stuff.

Oh, yeah this isn't CS, here on CF there is only one more that make crazy scenery and thats CC (which makes ace stuff).

Hansixx is part of the NL team, and he is an NL master, tools and hand building. He was there when Ole decided to release NL to the world. Hansixx is also a school teacher, so he is rarely around. If CC is an ace, then Hansixx is the master, about 100X better than CC(no offense). Hansixx can build anything you want.

Snoo Snoo, keep comments to yourself.

Now, X-treme is comming along nicely.

I just rode some of Hansixx's track on CS, he WISHES he was as good as CC!

Also, was Titan inspired by Gonzo: The Ride by any change? Same support colors, same train colors, and not to mention the change of colors throughout the whole track!

:lol:

Xpress said:
Snoo Snoo, keep comments to yourself.

Now, X-treme is comming along nicely.

You, little man, can go to hell.. :lol:

And I hope its better then your last creation.. as that was below par.

Sorry for the double post but...

newride1ay3.png

Teaser shot... ooo... :shock:

(btw, do you guys think I should keep the sun and moon or not?)

Looks cool how they're in those indents of the car! Bit of a massive teaser aswell!

I think its somerhing like a reverse inclined?

Did you draw the logo yourself?

As loefet said earlier in this topic, I assume too much, but I think I am right if I say that this is a very large coaster, as the chainlift still is present when 5 cars have gone over the hill... a feature I have only seen on Millennium Force.

OR... it's a reverse started shuttle coaster (thinking about it, that's sounds more likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.