What's new

First Rollercoaster Experience Ever!?!

Peter

Hyper Poster
From what I know, one of my first coasters was either Dragon Ride at Needles Park (http://www.rcdb.com/id1812.htm) or the rollercoaster at Peter Pans (http://www.rcdb.com/pd1296.htm) back in the early 1990's. (I used to live on the Isle of Wight.)

A few years later I moved to mainland UK, and went on the Runaway Train at Paultons quite a few times. Other than that I can't remember riding much in my younger years. :?

Only really started to get into coasters after a few trips to Disney.

Vicki

Roller Poster
I clearly remember my experiences lol they were only 7 years ago. First was this: http://www.rcdb.com/id1038.htm
at Parc Asterix age 11 with school

Second, at the same park was this monster!: http://www.rcdb.com/id753.htm

Then it was Air, Runaway Mine Train, Spinball Whizzer, Nemesis, Rita and Oblivion, all at Alton, everything up to Spinball was 2004, the rest was 2006.

Not too bad really.

coastermac

Roller Poster
1998-Dragon, Lego land Windsor. Closely followed by the Ultimate, Rat ride, Corkscrew, Bullet and Magnum Force. Double trip. LWV and FL

Actually, i found the photo from my first roller coaster ever, ridden:

14/08/98

A

Anonymous

Mine was the Big Apple roller coaster at West Midlands Safari Park. I thought it was big but now that I'm older it is small.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
I believe mine was the Flying Fish, Since I've been riding it for years.. heh..

Other than that, Runaway Mine Train at Cwoa.. Vampire when I was 7.. I believe that was my first major..

Other than that, it was Nemesis when I was 11.. Did Oblivion and Corkscrew same day.. Unfortunatly Air wasn't around back then..

A

Anonymous

My very very first inversion coaster was The Missile, that was formally at American Adventure, bt has now moved to Pleasurewood Hills?

A

Anonymous

First coaster was either Zipper Dipper at BPB or BTMR at MK in WDW.

First big coaster was Kraken - thats what got me hooked...

A

Anonymous

my firs coaster was big dipper in BPB ive always liked wooden coasters but still yet to gon on a suspended my mum was over protective lol!

El Patricko

Roller Poster
My First inverting coaster was Klondike old mine coaster at drayton you know, the one with a perfectly circular loop. My first "proper" Rollercoaster has got to be Beast at alton towers. Must make a special note of one ride though, Nemesis not my first but i was like :shock: almost shocked me into impotence, and dont get me started on my first go on Rita :wink:

Patrick

Hyper Poster
My first coaster was the African Big Apple at west Midlands Safari Park. My first major coaster was Shockwave at DMP.

El Patricko

Roller Poster
So your the one who got dibs on Patrick as a username GRRR :)

I must say my first ride on submission was one to remember. I entered the q line like :--D got on like :roll: boring. It stopped upside down like :shock: and then i got off like :cry:

Never again.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
My first coaster was CCI's first venture into the industry-- Sky Princess (now Kingdom Coaster) at Dutch Wonderland. I rode it on the opening season and had a lot of fun. It had a great classic feel despite being incredibly tiny now that I look back. But I rode that thing for hours when I was a kid.

nealbie

CF Legend
Dragon at Legoland was my first ever coaster

First ever inverting coaster was Colossus at Thorpe, when you go for your first inversion why not go for the record coaster as well :lol:

A

Anonymous

I didn't start riding coasters until the age of 13. Was afraid of heights! My first coaster though was Montu at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. It was awesome. I'm obsessed now! =]

A

Anonymous

My first coaster was the Ninja at SFSL. I was only 7 at the time. I was too short for Batman, it was a pretty fun experience

A

Anonymous

as far as I can remember, my first ever coaster was the Flying Fish at Thorpe Park, no idea how old I was all I remember was sitting next to my dad and my sister on the other side and being really really scared lol!

Funny how things change eh...

A

Anonymous

My first ever rollercoaster was the Runaway Train at Paulton's Park (which was relocated to Dunes Leisure Park in 1999. How I miss it). I first rode it when I was between 3 and 5.

My first 'more intense' rollercoaster was Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris. I think I was 8 or 9.

My first looping coaster was once again at DLP: Indiana Jones when I was 13. I preferred Space Mountain, which I rode the following day.