What's new

First Rollercoaster Experience Ever!?!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The good old Dragon at Legoland. When though is anyone's guess.

Well, I've been riding kiddie rides and kiddie coasters since I was tiny, but the first real coaster experience I remember was Rock n' Roller Coaster at MGM, and Journey to Atlantis at Sea World Orlando when I was eight. Both I rode within the same couple of days of eachother, and though I don't remember the ride experience very well, I do remember coming off of them satisfied with myself for going on them, and satisfied with the actual ride quality.

So yep, those two. Rock n' Roller Coaster was actually my first coaster with inversions. Oh yeah and I literally bawled on both of them, but what do you expect, I'm Taylor.

John91

Mega Poster
My first proper coaster was Corkscrew, AT. Looking back, I have no idea why I liked it so much. Tis pretty poor compared to what i've been on now.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Furie said:
For me it was Water Chute at Belle Vue

That was possibly my first, too, but after it was relocated to Rhyl. It's either that or Runaway Train at Rhyl Ocean Beach. I rode them both on the same day, but can't remember which was first.

The first with inversions was Flamingoland's Corkscrew.

nadroJ

CF Legend
My first coaster was Vampire at CWoA, I remember being scared of the theming :--D Can't remember how old I was though, maybe 7?

bazpa

Hyper Poster
My first would most likely be a figure 8 wooden coaster at Wonderland amusement park in Cleethorpes - no idea what age I first rode it though.

A

Anonymous

The coaster next to spinball wizard. That goes through the apple.

Emmett

Giga Poster
My first was Wild Mouse at BPB, when I was about 10. I thought it looked pretty tame and ended up bricking myself on it, especially when I thought the car was going to leave the track :lol: .

Rob

Mega Poster
Mystery Men said:
spinball wizard

:cussing: Its SPINBALL WHIZZER

Sorry, but its one of my pet hates when folk call it Spinball Wizzard.

But, the coaster your on about is beastie.

My first rollercoaster would be Corkscrew at Alton. I loved it. From about the age of 6 we were going to Alton every year for it. However, the one that sticks in my mind is Oblivion. I was 8, it was my first go, and it scared the life out of me. I hated it.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
I used to ride a bunch of small kiddie coasters at my local fair, a bunch. But my first real coaster expericnec was Patriot at C~N~C.

A

Anonymous

I think my first coaster was the Flying Fish as well, thinking about it.

My first inverting coaster was Corkscrew at Flamingo Land, not sure if that was a good first choice....lol

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
Can't put a finger on anything certain.

I imagine it would be something small such as Dragon Coaster or Go Gator at Flamingo Land.

I think my first major coaster experience was The Ultimate, and what an experience it was. :lol:

Slayed

Hyper Poster
^Hell of a way to start :p.

I clearly remember going on the steel Wild Mouse at Miami Beach, Aberavon, when I was 5 or 6. It was the second time I'd been to that fair; I'd been fascinated by the coaster the first time I went, and insisted that my uncle take me on it. Never looked back :wink:.