What's new

First Rollercoaster Experience Ever!?!

TilenB

Strata Poster
I don't really remember my first coaster, but my first looper was Magic Mountain in Gardaland, when I was 5.

Frank

Roller Poster
I think my very first coaster was the Super Dragon at Stourport.

Then my first "proper" coaster was the Klondike Gold Mine at Drayton Manor:

5cl01h454br93s0gv01iu0.jpg

Good times
icon_wub.gif

Seem to remember I had to take my backpack on it as you got off in a different place to where you got on, so I spent the entire ride dreading it would fall off.

coasternut24

Roller Poster
my first ever experience on a roller coaster was the Great American Scream Machine at SFOG, i was about 5 or six years old and i did remember freaking out on the first hill lol

now my first "inversion" coaster was The Incredible Hulk at Universal Studios Island of Adventure.........was ok through the queue line but the moment we got to the gates i freaked and started bawling lol (i was 12 or 13 i think) mom forced me on and im glad she did.......after that ride my love for coasters started right there and hasn't looked back lol.....................ill ride anything now

Krazycoaster

Roller Poster
The Big One at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I was 7 and only just tall enough. It was at night as well and when I next went to the Pleasure Beach during the day I almost fainted after seeing how tall it was! I'm now an adrenelin junkie and have been on it over 20 times ;)

Sneaky

Roller Poster
My very first rollercoaster was 'keverbaan' in Slagharen (The Netherlands)
I really liked it back then.

My first coaster with inversions was Python in Efteling. My parents tricked me to ride with them, saying it didn't go upside-down. I found out by myself that it did go upside-down, while in the queue. But by then I didn't really care about that anymore, so I just rode it and I loved it. It was the first step to becoming an enthusiast. (The second was riding Goliath at Walibi Holland)

~Sneaky

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Jet Star at Seaside Heights

Which has been replaced :( by a coaster called...Star Jet
?

It's one of those typical little, maybe not so safe coasters at the boardwalk.
I was very young...maybe 7 or 8? Just tall enough to ride it, and loved it.
The rest is history.