What's new

What Parks do you know like the back of your hand?

A

Anonymous

Would have to be . . . . Thorpe Park i'v only ever been the once but went round the park sooo much times i know it like the back of my hand :p

A

Anonymous

I can navigate around Six Flags Over Texas with my eyes closed. Seriously!

alexdude98

Mega Poster
Chessie (because I've been there 50 times!)
Alton (about 70% and I've been six times!)
Legoland Windsor (90% - I mainly went when I was little.)

Ollie

CF Legend
^Legoland is like a maze trying to navigate. So many curvy pathways. And it's easy to get lost I find. Especially in areas like Mini-Land where it's just surrounded by trees and there's Lego everywhere lol.

Colossus

Giga Poster
I know the layout of Thorpe Park better the layout of my house as i went 14 times in a 6month period last year. Alton Towers also i know practically every nook and cranny. Fantasy Island but thats not really to hard as its quite small

alexAVFC96

Roller Poster
Alton Towers I don't even need a map. If you said 'what is that ride that flips you over and over and shoots water in your face'
I'd say: 'rip saw'
you say: 'yeah what area is that in'
I'd say: 'forbidden valley'
Some of my friends say I live there I know it so well'

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I know Alton like the back of my hand and I couldn't get lost in Blackpool, although every now and then I might get momentarily confused about where exaclty I am supposed to be going.

luke8

Mega Poster
I know many of the Spanish and South African parks very well, as I visit relative sin them countries a few times per years and use it as an excuse to get to parks!

Gold reef City in SA, Parque de Attaciones Madrid, Alton Towers and Camelot are the ones I'd say I know very well.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Thorpe, Chessy, Alton, BPB, Fantasy Island, Lightwater, Pleasure Island, Drayton, GYPB, Bottons, Pleasurewood, Adventure Island, DLP x2....

Basically most parks I have been to more than once.

A

Anonymous

back of hand

hi ya guys
well i would say i know
chessie
thorpe pak like the bck of my hand
and i am slowly getting to know
alton towers like th back of my hand

Rush

Giga Poster
^For someone who lives in the States, you seem to know an awful lot about parks NOT in the US. :?

A

Anonymous

I know Hersheypark and the town of Hershey (and it's surrounding areas) like the back of my hand. Kinda scary sometimes.