What's new

What Parks do you know like the back of your hand?

Jer

Strata Poster
I know SFGAdv, and Dorney.

I've only been to Dorney once but I learned it pretty fast since it's such a small park.

Jools

Giga Poster
Update, plus I missed some from last time

Pleasure Beach Blackpool
Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth
Joyland (Great Yarmouth)... If it counts
Pleasurewood Hills
Alton Towers
Thorpe Park
Drayton Manor
Lightwater Valley
Flamingo land (but not the zoo)
Adventure Island
Port Aventura
Camelot

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I can get around pretty easily with every park I visit.

The park that I guess I would know the best, 6 minutes away from my house, is CP. You wanna know where all of the bathrooms are in the park? Where all the funnel cakes are serve? I gotcha.

A

Anonymous

Ben said:
Jake said:
It's easier to list a park that really, really confused me:

EFTELING.

No joke, we got lost for about 2 hours.

Ugh, that park!

WHY do they put in a forest with paths to nowhere and then CHARGE for maps!?!?!?!
Couldn't agree with you both more, lost more than half an hour there this week, it's a freaking maze :(

Anyway, back on topic.
I would say that the park I know the best is Liseberg followed by Tusenfryd.
Other than those the list would include: Tokyo DisneySea, Tobu Zoo, Sea Paradise, Hansa Park...

Lofty

CF Legend
I'd say for me it's Port Aventura, Terra Mitica, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Gulliver's World Warrington.

They have really easy features to remember where you are and where you're going IMO.

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh, forgot Camelot and also as stated above. M&D's. I've only been once and that's all you need to get a grasp of where things are lol..

reddude333

Giga Poster
I think I can only for sure say I know Silverwood and Wild Waves like the back of my hand...I know, not big or complex parks...just the closest to where I live so I've been there a ton of times...

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Slight tangent, but I think Legoland Windsor is the park I know least well. Alright I've only been once, but I got lost for like an hour.

Where are the ****ing maps???

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, aside from literally being paid by Cedar Point to know the location of every bathroom, water fountain, smoking area, and food stand that did not use peanut oil in 2009, I do know a lot about the park in general. :razz:

I'm usually pretty good at remembering logistics of every park I visit.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I only really know Flamingoland, Camelot and Alton well really, Mainly because those are the only theme I've been to recently. I also Kinda know my way around Legoland And Blackpool but Legoland must of changed since I was last there which was around 04/05 or earlier, and I still need a map for Blackpool.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I know Alton the best, because I go there reasonably often. I know Thorpe pretty well, even though I've only been three times. But lets be honest, It's not difficult to find your way around. You can just see the ride you want and head in its general direction.

Another one is IOA and USF. Whenever I go to Florida, these are the parks that I spend the most time in. So I know these two rather well too.

Mark

Strata Poster
I know Chessington and Thorpe best with Alton coming up in 3rd. Oh and Adventure Island...

I would say I know the Disneyland/Magic Kingdom parks pretty well too. This is more then likely down to the fact that they intentionally have a layout that is memorable with similarities throughout each that I have been to. (FL, CA and Paris).