What's new

What Parks do you know like the back of your hand?

Xpress

Strata Poster
reddude333 said:
I think I can only for sure say I know Silverwood and Wild Waves like the back of my hand...I know, not big or complex parks...just the closest to where I live so I've been there a ton of times...

Lol, funnily enough, I know that place very well, even though I've been there a whopping ONE time :p

Sea World San Diego
Bel Monte Park
SFMM
KBF

And uh, yeah...

s15c

Mega Poster
I just about know every park like the back of my hand. Because I don't know the back of my hands very well :D
But I know both CP and Hershey really well. I go to both of them far too often to not know.

Btw, I found a new guy^

EDIT: What the kerplewy happened to my status or whatever it is. I was almost to Goon With the Wind! Or at least I think...

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Great America
Disneyland California
Busch Gardens

Mr. X

Roller Poster
I don't need maps at either the Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resorts. If it weren't for the bathrooms, I'd say Six Flags Great America.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I'd have to take off Epcot because I don't spend enough time in World Showcase.

A101

Mega Poster
I literally lead my family at whatever park we're at, (like I walk 10ft in front of them,) but I can easily navigate Canada's Wonderland's without a map.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Thorpe Park
Alton Towers
Chessington
all four WDW parks
Universal Studios Orlando
Sea World Orlando
Islands Of Adventure

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
The parks I know like the back of my hand are...

Seabreeze, Magic Kingdom(WDW) Epcot, and MGM Studios(or Disney's Hollywood studios(It will always be MGM in my mind))

Do people consider WDW 1 park or do you consider 4 parks?

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Canada's Wonderland
Any park at Walt Disney World
Busch Gardens, Tampa
Cedar Point
Universal Studios Orlando and Island of Adventure

CMonster

Giga Poster
Youngster Joey said:
The parks I know like the back of my hand are...

Seabreeze, Magic Kingdom(WDW) Epcot, and MGM Studios(or Disney's Hollywood studios(It will always be MGM in my mind))

Do people consider WDW 1 park or do you consider 4 parks?

It's 4 parks.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
The ones I know upside down and inside out are:

Thorpe Park
Chessington
Alton Towers
LEGOLAND
Oakwood
Flambards

I've yet to visit PBB, though I'm determined to at some point. (And PLEASE, hold back the "Why bother? It's crap" comments! ;))

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
See, people keep putting things like "Alton Towers" but I don't believe them. How many of you who know Alton "like the back of your hand" have been to King Ina's rock for instance? The stone staircase that leads to the lower gates? Crossed the tiny bridge over the stream in the gardens? Gone under the greenhouse? Walked the path from the hotels into the park? Do you know your way onto the lower roof? Do you know which part is probably the only remaining section of Alveton lodge? Have you ever walked the parapets (which are now closed off, so no you haven't :p ).

Fair play if you have done all of that of course.

Oh, and could those who know Drayton so well please tell me where to find the pachycephalosaurus?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
Oh, and could those who know Drayton so well please tell me where to find the pachycephalosaurus?
I think you pick that up from most high street pharmacists these days. ;)

D1993

Hyper Poster
I cant say I know alot of parks or even a few *that* well .....

But I know these three really well ...
Dreamworld
Warner Bros Movie World
Wet N Wild Gold Coast

Although, when it was open, I knew Wonderland Sydney like it was my identical twin.
I knew every section, shortcut, etc etc.
Its actually weird, even to this day, I remember certain detailed things about the park.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ A creature that's been extinct for thousands (or millions, if that's your thing) of years in a zoo? I can imagine it now:

"Mommy, why isn't the pachycephalosaurus moving?"

"Hush, Johnny, it's just sleeping, you don't want to wake it."

:lol: