What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
^it's called the white enviorment (which I still cannot get to work)

looks great Loefet :) the colors could use some mroe work though they look very generic...then again it is an intamin.

^ I use a white environment, it transform the ground and the rest of the landscape into white, a great way to show off your stuff.

Where are you reading?
Intamin said:
Type 12-INVERSION

Track length approx. 1490 m (4890 ft)
Height of lift approx. 44 m (145 ft)
No. of trains 2
Seating capacity 32
Max. Speed approx. 98 km/h
Theoretical hourly capacity approx. 1150 pers
And the Boomerang is lower the 25 meters, and the coaster is approx 45 m between highest and lowest point.

Ooooopppssss, remembered wrong.... :oops:

Anyways, I think some (Chinese or perhaps Arab?) park sooner or later will buy such a coaster in order to get a world record. I think it will look perfectly like this, a weird baby of Colossus and Fahrenheit. Let's hope they will get some themeing as well.

Keep up the good work, I'll be one of the first to download!

Hixee said:
^^Nice deduction there. You may just jave riuned Stealth.thorpe's coaster, just from a teaser picture. You may however be completely wrong...

Not my point. My point was that I wouldn't have token the time to do that. I was in no way insulting his coaster.

Anyway, I not the observant type of person that would want to figure that out.

12looplaunch2.jpg

Woohoo, pretty much all done.

Darn! Why did Intamin have to pick such ugly colors for their rides?

Blue and Orange DO NOT MIX! (Well, in my opinion anyway!)

That ride looks incredible Loefet. I can't wait to ride it with supports and such.

Are you going to add a cartexture? I'll make one if you want! :D

loefet - colours <3

Kakum:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvcVitTBQQ[/youtube]

It's my first NoLimits creation. Download soon.

I like the layout, keeps up a good pace.

Only improvements:

Some parts look a bit undersupported, like the loop and dive loop.

Other than that, it's good.

^Agreed.

Also.. think you could give your self a bit longer of a brake run.. as that would be a bit unsafe.. ;)

Just watched video again, maybe my eyesight, but does the MCBR bank, as when you see the train go through, it sort of banks slightly to the left.

How strange.

Having two zero-g rolls may be unrealistic, but I've always liked the idea.

I can see some very tight transitions there, especially entering and exiting the dive loop and after the loop.

But overall, the originality of the layout works quite well.

I love that song by the way. I haven't even seen Gladiator, but that song is so relaxing.

I agree, they look weird. It all just looks a bit random really, like you've just plonked different geometric shapes about. Also the textures look unusual, I think you might need to shape them to the object better. What is it supposed to be?

Project Xenon: Reconfigured

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJPdJD5Drzc[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.