What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...just wow...

(and that's a massive understaement!)

Well i've got a new coaster called Elergy and I designed, edited and finished it all in 3 hours last night. Not sure what kind of woodie I was designing but its turned out to be an Out and Back design.

No pictures at the moment as i'm uploading it after i tweak it a bit more.

Looking good there CC, as always.

Hmm, what to do now....

I have tried to do something to my other ongoing project but Wings is giving me bit of a hard time at the moment so no progress on that at the moment.
Suggestions would happily be accepted, or should I jump on the bandwagon and do a B&M invert like everyone else?

Do something unique.. that no one else has done. Inverts are tired, sitdowns get repetitive.. do something fun.

I'd like to see you do the full stock layout offered for the X-car.

17u.jpg

^^ Well after you said that, then I think I might move forward with an idea that I have had for a while now...

Let's say that it's 100+ meters tall and made by Vekoma...

^ I'm sorry to say that I don't like the X-coasters in general and the fact that you can't do "quad" track makes it less appealing.

Xpress almost has pc back. Time to start planning for awesome ride.

BTW Cc, looks awesome. The video makes me want to ride it. loefet, also looks good. This gives me inspiration. Oh and btw Cc, I can make a video of a crappy track look just as awesome as your 99.99% perfect track(no insult intended). I just need some help from my friend.

loefet said:
^^ Well after you said that, then I think I might move forward with an idea that I have had for a while now...

Let's say that it's 100+ meters tall and made by Vekoma...

^ I'm sorry to say that I don't like the X-coasters in general and the fact that you can't do "quad" track makes it less appealing.

Vekoma 10-Loop Design? :lol:

Edit: nevermind! I thought you said 100+ feet! My bad! :oops:

Looks pretty good there Deano123321. Can't wait for the release.

Well, since I just got my new video card, I can continue on my long lost project:

LIMv20ad.jpg

Taller, faster, longer, possibly steeper and much more than the original LIM. Those that don't remember what LIM was, you can view that here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfVvQRU69Y[/youtube]

Back when I was CPFreak.... :lol:

-iJustin

Looks good!
Strangely enough, I made such a coaster only a week ago. But that was a sort of 'build for fun' coaster, and was 120 metres tall and three and a half kilometer long. And it had a drop angle at 110 degrees...and a 200ft cobra roll...

Your coaster at least looks realistic! Are you going to add some more, i.e. inversions or something?

^^As much as I like the concept, execution and overall ride, I'm not too keen on the holding brake. I think it would be far more thrilling just to 'coast' over the top.

^ That might not be a hold brake, just a trim to reduce the "airtime" you get in the back row on that kind of drop, I have the same on my project Power.

I have managed to get some of my problems with Wings3d sorted out now and made some progress on project Power instead of working on my Vekoma.

^Yes, I can see your point, but in the video the ride clearly stops at the top.

Can't wait to see Project Power now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.