What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed that.. just now.. it was a tad bit off.. :lol:

I figured I'd make my first adventure long so I could do as much as I could to get acquainted with the program. I've only had it for 2 weeks, so still a bit new to it.

The one thing I would say Snoo is to terraform before you do supports. It can muck up all of your custom ones.

New advancements have been made in the orochi project XD

orochiv2208010316523300ea8.png

Lift supportage has begun

orochiv2208010316524300ko7.png

And a small helix has been added after the cutback

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1923/newtrack080104205106003wj2.png

Marcus that force is a bit dangerous don't you think?

My Invert has been named Thunderhorse and been re-painted and supporting is advancing quick.

Thunderhorse-080105184639000.jpg

Thunderhorse-080105184708001.jpg

^^I like the colours a lot. The top picture is awesome, the way the light reflects off the track is awesome.

the layout is done and for ym second announcement Orochi is expected to take 4 months to complete i still have a lot to do.

Current shopping list of orochi fun:

-Supports
-3 trains syncing
-Support station including dive under station, rafters, airgates, Q, exit, and plats made from supports and footers (2 weeks expected, 1 month max)

Screen of layout:
orochiv3080106111651001an8.png

^I agree there. They look too Vekoma/Kumali like. Not very B&M.

Yeah, I also agree. Take a look at the latest B&M inverts to be made, (Patriot etc) and look at the way that those coasters are supported. I say the latest ones because B&M constantly update their style as their technology updates. That way you can have the most accurate Supportwork.

Also, Dave you need to do that too. There are FAR too many supports in this picture:

Thunderhorse-080105184708001.jpg

I know how you love oversupporting your rides, but thats just too excessive. Its a B&M not an Intamin. The turnaround has way too many, take a look at the big turns on katun. And the same goes to your overbank:

p11173.jpg

You have like.. double the amount of supports you need.

Also your point about Alpengeist is wrong, Alpy is like that because of the massive size of its Immelman, and the height that it is above the river. Also its one of the older coasters, so it applies to my note above.

Now look at Patriots supportwork for its immelman:

p13532.jpg

See.

Here is my latest project. It's an Intamin Accelerator with inpiration taken from Storm Runner.
Here is a teaser image:
newtrack2-080112115146000.jpg

I haven't coloured it yet...

I have finished trackwork, and am looking for testers. I would very grateful if someone could help me out. Just PM me if you want to help. Thanks.

Next project for me is a yet to be named coaster, so far its Project Icaros

Wicked-Esque-080112174206000.jpg

Anyone guess what it is, as its not a Eurofighter ;)

Not Eurofighter? Well, my thoughts go straight to this one:

http://www.rcdb.com/m/id3534.htm (Wicked at Lagoon, if you don't want to waste time on clicking the link)

But I thought Icaros was written "Icarus" in English? (or am I confusing it with the nintendo game 'Kid Icarus'?)
And pink to black? On RCT, I use those colors to Alien or 'Toxic' coasters. Still, if you put up a decent reason for the name, I think it will suit well.

Looking forward to see more of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.