What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been VERY bored lately..

maverickcp0801121452190bz6.png

New Loop supports....any better?

orochiv3080112160945000ch0.png

the tunnel is for tunnel testing some near misses...yes it passes.

UncleArly said:
^Is it a maverick re-creation or a maverick inspired coaster?

Recreation. I couldn't find a single recreation out there which was close to the real thing.. so I figured, since I ride it enough, why not try it? So far.. i'm pretty close.

^^^Yes, those loop supports are much better. They are more like real B&M supports.

^^It's a nice idea to do a Maverick recreation. Are you going to do 3Ds as well?

I'm fine for testers now. Thanks Lord Kotowa

Jer said:
New Loop supports....any better?

orochiv3080112160945000ch0.png

the tunnel is for tunnel testing some near misses...yes it passes.

Apart from that big support in the way on the exit? :p Lift it up higher so that the horizontal bar doesnt cross into the tunnel. Your loop looks a tad oval shaped, with high vertical sections and a sudden turn at the top. It may just be the angle but you should shape it more like this:

p20360.jpg

Also, look how the loop is supported, it has just 3 main supports to the loop, you should do it like that for yours.

^But I know it goes into the tunnel but tell me is the train on the top or the bottom of the track...yeah tohught so...the people hands will not hit the support since it's on the top of the track therefore it's okay. The reason it looks ovally is the angle.

I have to change them again O_O...thats the 4th time! I haven't gotten any farther than the loop supports.

The support clearance is fine. The tunnel test doesn't apply if the object is obviously out of reach of riders. The riders would have to have put their hands through the track to touch that support.

However, I do agree about the supports being in the wrong position. Try to 'copy' Phaeton(?). That should help.

As for the shape of the loop would it be possible to have an angle from the side? That would help see it's shape.

Jer said:
^But I know it goes into the tunnel but tell me is the train on the top or the bottom of the track...yeah tohught so...the people hands will not hit the support since it's on the top of the track therefore it's okay.

Not its not. Look at the way the supports are meant to connect to the track:

p5153.jpg

In your coaster the horizontal bar just seems to cross over the track, it should do something like this:

ProjectXenonReconfiguredCrazyCoaste.jpg

Have you checked to make sure that the train doesnt hit that support?

Whoah, I've ben gone for a while.

Jer, just build them like Crazycoaster builds them. They really aren't that hard to build. You can go even farther, and make some track connector 3Ds. That would impress me. You should also take into consideration of making your loop more "Montu shapped". And try to smooth it out.

I just had a quick question. I have some 3D's in my ride, and I want to post it on here, but how do I include it in my track, because if I just upload it to RideHost, the 3D's probably won't show up.

Do you need the Track Packager? If so, would someone be willing to explain to me how it works?

Also, where IS the Track Packager??? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks!

I wen't to Gravimetric Studios, but it shows some weird page, and I click on Track Packager, and it says, "Find the Best Deals on Track Packagers Here!!!!"

maverickcp0801142328390gw2.png

Making progress.

The hill is far from complete.. I actually just got the layout done.. working on the pond sections and the Stengels as of right now.

As great as that is, I think the Stengel Dive needs more banking on it. I know you say you were working on it, but I'm not sure that it's heavily banked enough.

Looks stunning though, I can't wait to see the completed thing, keep up the good work.

As for the track packager:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/toolbox

Under distributiuon.

I'm still having trouble with a few things.. but the banking exactly what its supposed to be. Remember.. I am new at this.. :)

That last 92 degree stengel dive is incredibly fun to do.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.