What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
newtrack071229180146001yt6.png

Still kinda new to this thing..

Do i see a Cobra Roll in the distance.

Invert-LauncherThingy-0712292320390.jpg

My random project, its going to be rubbish as its part of me trying to get ideas for NL.

Tks ....*baffled*....how do you know my name? hmm bdw most people call me mit.
And Lord K...for the supports on your launcher B&M wouldn't you need supports on both side on the launch?

First part done of the ride finished with track and supports
projecttemple0712292340yt7.png

A nice little view for all the ****ers on here :) joke!
projecttemple0712292343vu7.png

^Not bad. I like the overbank and the twisty bit just before the zero-g-roll.

Jer said:
SFMMMan17 said:
Lookin' good Jer, but the colors are a little bland.

Cause most of Portal is bland, white and grey except the portals which are blue and orange (they will show up later)

Gotcha'.

Insane, looks like a great ride! The closest support on the second picture looks a little iffy though...

Edit: Nevermind! I didn't look at the whole thing, just glanced at it :oops:

Snoo, just some friendly advice, (correct me if I'm wrong,) it seems like your lift top has more of a gradual curve to the top instead more of a snap. How many sections of track is your lift made of?

3.. I could use a bit more of a snap down into the drop.. but i'll show you a version here in a little.

Invert-LauncherThingy-0712310004010.jpg

^ Shot of the Immelman on my coaster.

Invert-LauncherThingy-0712310004420.jpg

Train colours with Overbank after an forceful turn.
The ride has changed with a longer launch and an added Zero-G-Roll.

Insane said:

I'm gunna have to mention that the support everyone is on about is actually quite flawed. Its supporting the track in the wrong way, and could potentially have problems with stress were it built in real life. The supports should be at a tangent with the track instead, much like your other supports. Tracks are supported this way because the track supports itself in a forwards/backwards motion, but it doesnt in a side to side motion, which is what the supports job.

Because your trying to do the whole Great Bear thing, I've come up with a couple of ideas to make your supports work:

11.jpg

This first one keeps your whole wierd support look, but to be honest I think it look like a big bag of w*nk, so I've also simplified it which made it look better:

12-1.jpg

Its nice to see alot of Inverts, although everyones putting in Overbanks which is annoying.

Lord K, I must also say that B&M launches are impossible. They have said themselves that something like the Hulk will never happen again.

Firsty Its only a game....I dont really care where the supports are, aslong as they look like it would support the coaster.

projecttemple0712311644vd0.png

Oh and CC, i heard that B&M are working on their own sort of launch system.....

For just having it for a week, that is impressive! It's not perfect, there are a few things that need to be tweaked here and there, but it is still really good for a beginner!

Keep it up!

Insane said:
Firsty Its only a game....I dont really care where the supports are, aslong as they look like it would support the coaster.

And Im saying is that it doesnt look like it would support the coaster? You dont need to be like that I was trying to help you out. Its not as if im the only one who has said anything about it. If you want to leave it how it is then thats fine, but dont blame me when I slate you for it.

Insane said:
Oh and CC, i heard that B&M are working on their own sort of launch system.....

Yes, I've heard these rumours before, but if they do make a launch I doubt it would be in the fashion of The hulk, because of the massive disaster that turned out to be.

Snoo, I must say for having the game for a week your making really good progress :D keep up the good work!

-bandwagon-

Invert time.. As for portal it's on hold while I figure out the themeing issue (don't expect it out for a while) anyway in my freetime I started an Invert called Orochi (yes I know there is already a ride called orochi but I like the name)

orochi080101132347001hk4.png

I don't have a lot done XD

Status
Not open for further replies.