What's new

The Games we play...

Lain said:
I'm after a decent football game for the PS3, but do I go FIFA or Pro Evo? Somebody give me some recommendations!

Despite what everyone has said I would actually highly recommend Fifa 08. I have had it since it was first released and I am still playing it quite a bit. Its the best football game I have ever played.

Down to £25 in Game and Zavvi now aswell.

smithy said:
But this one is diabolically bad. No real improvements, and the online play is shocking. You'll struggle to get a game where you know where the ball is, as it lags very badly.

Lags really badly? I have only experienced that a few times and I have played loads of games online.

Can one of you youngsters please help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GTr3yofaK8&

I was wondering if some of you teens might be able to help translate this comment into english an old geezer (me) would understand?

why does it look terrible?! dude! they took away wat i new and luved about wario land and thats being on a handheld system not on a bigger system and it looks too cartoony not pixly i like pixly it just...werhqedh.......i mean i think ill get it but idk itll take a LOT of thinking i just dont get why they call it wario land shake it thats soooooo stupid they shulve called it wario land 5!! and i dont think this culd compare to wario land 4 THAT! was the best one out of all of em

Playing LEGO Indiana Jones?

Its such a great game! I love the LEGO series. Can't wait for LEGO Batman...

Anyone beaten IJ yet?

Why does it look so terrible? They took away what I knew and loved about Wario Land and that it is on a handheld system apposed to a console. It also looks too much like a cartoon, I'd prefer it to look realistic. I think I will purchase this game but It will probably take a lot of thought beforehand. I also don't understand why they called it Wario Land: Shake It, they should of called it Wario Land 5! I also feel that this couldn't compare to Wario Land 4, that was the best game out of the current series

Is that any better? :lol:

not been inthis thread for a while cause been very busy with other things but a couple or recomendations are battlefield bad compaby not only is it an amazing game its really funny to plus online is awsome. also i got buzz tv for ps3 fortanya and actually its not to bad so there ya go to from me short and sweet lol

I'm considering Buzz TV, but we never Play the PS2 version of Buzz :lol:

I think the controllers are the major issue though, but I'm too tight to buy new ones :p

I finally got to play GTA IV this weekend... Like Brawl, it's just 'more of the same, only prettier and a bit beefed up'. I'm glad I've only rented it really.

I do enjoy the games, but I HAVE been there and done it all before. So it's great and all that, but just a bit dull and old hat...

I also prefer the more open cities like Vice City and San Andreas...

Yea, I'm getting a bit bored with GTA4 too. I'm determined to finish the story before I trade it in, though! :lol:

Furie wrote
I'm considering Buzz TV, but we never Play the PS2 version of Buzz

I think the controllers are the major issue though, but I'm too tight to buy new ones
You dont need to buy the new buzzers you can use your ps2 ones on the ps3 so the game itself would only cost 29.99 unles you really want wireless buzzers that is lol

I'm considering getting 'Eye of Judgement'. :p

Also I went into Game today and asked when Guitar Hero on Tour was due out, with the initial answer "what's that?" followed by "We don't know".

Thanks for nothing. :roll:

Next time jus ask em to look in the yellow book all the dates are in thre it comes ou on 18th july and i for one are getting it lol. You should really stop going to the crappy game stores and find a AAA game store like the one i work in hehe

^Which one? :p

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero: On tour
or
Guitar Hero 4

:lol: