What's new

The Games we play...

Better yet, go out and buy all the games and play them first, 'cuz they're awesome.

Then, by the time you've finished them, MGS4 will be cheaper, so you'll have saved money and had a more fulfilling gaming experience.

Win.

Well I got completely lost in that last video. :lol:
There's too many characters to get your head around and when they die in one game they come back as they mysteriously survived somehow. :p

Apparently it's still really good and followable if you've never played a MGS game before, but people who do understand the story will get more enjoyment out of it. :)

Ollie said:
Apparently it's still really good and followable if you've never played a MGS game before, but people who do understand the story will get more enjoyment out of it. :)

Yea, like in some bits, if you've never played any of the other games, you'll be like, "Oh, that's quite cool and interesting!", but if you had played all the games, you'd be like, "OMFG!! :shock: ".

MGS <3

Some FREE (suck on that Xbox owners. :p) stuff I downloaded today on the PS3.

Trailers for COD5, and the new Prince of Persia.
World of Warcraft track pack for Guitar Hero 3

And Sony have released a huge archive of everything you need to know about MGS. I've been reading it for the past hour and have found it much easier to use than watching a video.

But over MGS has so much information and history to digest I'll be surprised if anyone knows it all by heart.

So yeah that's about half of the free stuff Sony have given away this week and there's quite a bit more as well. :p

why wouldnt it work?

Vivendi Universal Games own blizzard
Blizzard make WoW
Activision own guitar hero

Vivendi recently bought Activision in the biggest games deal ever, putting Activision in charge and changing the name to "Activision Blizzard"

The resulting company owns both guitar hero and WoW (plus many other IPs)

I'm looking into buying Battlefield Bad Company on the Xbox, looks interesting. Hope it dosen't suck.

The new Alone in the Dark has run into a bit of a problem.

The peoples who made it are doing lawsuits on people who have reviewed the game. :?

Smelly said:
why wouldnt it work?

Vivendi Universal Games own blizzard
Blizzard make WoW
Activision own guitar hero

Vivendi recently bought Activision in the biggest games deal ever, putting Activision in charge and changing the name to "Activision Blizzard"

The resulting company owns both guitar hero and WoW (plus many other IPs)
Fair enough, I wasn't aware of that happening.

AH KNOWS HOW TO BECOME CIVILIAN ON TF2

Dunno if it works on console so if anyone has ps3 and tf2 drop mea pm and I'll tell you what to do.

I'll need a couple of people to try this though.

so yeah send me a pm.

^Why can't you just tell us here. :p

What I want to know is how to get into that window in the intelligence room on 2fort. Someone got a teleporter to go up there and you could shoot down into the room but the enemies couldn't fire back so your intelligence was pretty much invincible. :p

Unless a Spy came along. :lol:

This is the glitch here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mOGs12LsAY[/youtube]

Ollie said:
^Why can't you just tell us here. :p

Meh fair enough.

I just thought it was too specific for here.

For a Civilian Heavy.

Spin up you mini gun with secondary fire but do not fire just make it spin. then while its spinning Switch to Heavy again and then swap to fists. Your crosshair will dissappere when it works so you'll know its worked.

This must be done in the spawn

For a Civilian Pyro.

Waste all your ammo for the flamethrower and when its gone switch to pyro again. you should end up with a shot gun with no ammo and no crosshair.

This must be done in the storm

For Civilian Sniper.

Again waste all of your ammo with the rifle and switch classes to the sniper and take your SMG thing I think if that doesnt work try without switiching.

http://forums.2fort2furious.com/viewtopic.php?id=388 From Team Roomba.

Where to start here then???

Lovefilm have sent through three games for starters.

First up - Tomb Raider: Legend - Wii. Rubbish
Next - Ghost Squad - Wii. Same as the arcade version - not worth spending 30 notes on, but good enough for a quick blast as part of a rental deal :)
Next - Oh, I suppose you'd like a better review of TR:L?

I played the PC demo, and thought it was excellent. I loved the original, and the PC version of the game was an excellent update. The Wii version is just dreadful though. It's poor quality on the graphics front, and the controls are really unwieldy. Wii controls are sometimes awful, sometimes sublime. In this case, it's awful. Real shame.

Next - Super Smash Brothers - Wii... It's, erm, pretty much identical to Melee. It's just too close. I'm sure for a great fan of the series, it's utterly fantastic, but I played Melee a bit, and enjoyed it. Brawl is just more of the same - which is okay I guess, but I stopped playing Melee because I'd pretty much got bored of it. Ho hum.

Next - Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy - Wii. No idea what it's like - it's Minor_Furies. I assume dross.

Finally - Singstar for the PS3. I picked it up cheap (a tenner, you can't complain), and it's... Well, the same as the PS2 versions :lol: . Still, I love Singstar, and the Singstore is superb. The choice of tracks is really odd though. It's 24 or so rock/indie tracks, then two classics, and four 'pop'. Why give even the cursory glance to pop then? It would have been better to just give up on it all together! The songs available on Singstore are outstanding. Lordi anyone? :lol: Now all I need is friends who can sing as well to play against :(

Been steadily playing Smash Brothers Brawl since the weekend...

Very fast gameplay, much faster than Melee, and the lack of Pichu makes me unhappy...

The single player mode (Subspace Emissary) is rather repetitive, although the numerous (very, very numerous) cut-scenes are beautifully done, and has a decent length...

Classic mode is the usual smash, bash and crash through 11 stages till Master Hand...

Basically elsewhere it's similar stuff to Melee, for the Special Brawls (Both Multi and Single styles), have yet to try the online capabilities of the game, and the Stage Editor is very easy to use...

Lots of trophies, music and stickers to collect, and there are the usual various ways to unlock characters, either through the single player modes, or by doing numerous brawls in multi-player...

New characters are very mixed and varied, still some clones unfortunately, but those are ones moved on from Melee, Pokemon Trainer and Meta-Knight are my two new favourites, due to the fact that Squirtle is the best water starter ever and that evil Kirby with bat wings is also win :p

So far the game gets a nice solid 8/10, but I'll give my thoughts on the online play tomorrow sometime...

I'm after a decent football game for the PS3, but do I go FIFA or Pro Evo? Somebody give me some recommendations!