What's new

The Games we play...

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 HD remakes CONFIRMED!!!
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/14/ico-a ... amitsu-so/

I'm going to post that link on every page in this topic until it's released next year. There isn't anyone with a PS3 who should NOT buy this remake pack. Ico is one of the best platformers ever, and Shadow of the Colossus is possibly THE best game ever!

East Coast(er) General said:
New 360 update looks & feels nice, even if the pre-login & confirmation screen are a bit bright (green on white background). :--D

it's all too ****ing bright, the last thing I want is to be playing Fallout be walking around the wastes and get a party invite, open the guide and be blinded by the white.

if anyone is interested i just compleated COD Black ops. Its not to bad actually i enjoyed it and thats good enough for me lol ill not spoil anything but just a few things the zombie mode is available right from the get go now and if you compleate the game you get another zombie mode which i wont spoil but its a mode i never would have thought id see lol hehehe.

There is loads of little hidden stuff to including 2 hidden games which can be accessed from the title screen if anyone wants me to post the way to get em let me know ill be glad to post it. now off to compleate STFU 2 now

^ How did you get it a week early!?! WANT. And i can't wait for it, is the new game mode called Dead ops? I heard something about it being called that, but not 2 hidden game modes

Sony have just released the details of the European Little Big Planet 2 Collectors edition.

In the US you get:
LittleBigPlanet-2-Dated-Collectors-Edition-Detailed.jpg

Sackboy Doll, Book/Game ends, poster, about 12 new costumes. Not bad for $80 (about £50).

In Europe?
round-turd-big.jpg

A turd.

Well, for £50 you get: a metal case, a see through sleeve, somewhere between seven and ten costumes (depending on where you buy it from) and... Well, that's it really.

I know the US gets better deals (for whatever reason), but I would have happily paid £80 for the decent collectors edition. Might import it and then sell the game disk and US DLC on eBay...

Import it?

and

MOTHER ****ING BITCH ARSE TITS **** COCKSUCKING ARSE LICKING **** **** **** **** **** **** YOU GOD DANM **** EATING ASS RAPING PUD WHACKING CUM CHUGGING GUTTER SKANKS.

They nerfed my shot gun :C

But Black Ops is fun so far.

Edit: Oh hey, I was expecting there'd be more censored smilies :|. Ah well...

Can't import it as DLC is region restricted, so you couldn't use the costumes... I don't think...

Though I have a US account so it might work....

It's a failure press release. I've never seen a press release like this, where pretty much every reply has been negative. There's one positive comment in over 200. That's a serious PR failure for Sony. Even the most contentious of announcements has at least a few people supporting it, or looking at it from the other side. This has just been near enough 100% negative.

Quite shocking really. It's getting the same kind of reaction as offering GT5 with a free scratch across every disk would get! :lol:

Double postage!

Cool image here of famous game IP "Megamanised":
gammegamansprites530.jpg

Big version (and I mean, BIG)
http://blog.pikimal.com/geek/files/2010 ... ManMix.png

It has Shadow of the Colossus on it, which reminds me...
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 HD remakes CONFIRMED!!!
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/14/ico-a ... amitsu-so/

I'm going to post that link on every page in this topic until it's released next year. There isn't anyone with a PS3 who should NOT buy this remake pack. Ico is one of the best platformers ever, and Shadow of the Colossus is possibly THE best game ever!

furie said:
Can't import it as DLC is region restricted, so you couldn't use the costumes... I don't think...

I don't know it works the same way cause I only have 1 Import on my ps3 and I don't think it has DLC anyway but on Mushihimesama Futari on the 360 it has the DLC avalible ingame and I can get it. I remeber in LBP 1 that you could get DLC ingame, maybe it'll be the same and you can get it that way.

Again I don't have any experience with it so, yeah...

I have just completed the single player campaign of COD:BO, and I have to say that I like it a lot better than WAW (not a fan of the MW series though). Really great and intense story line with some great twists along the way. I really hope that they make a follow up on this!!
There were some historical things that bugged me though, mostly weapons and of course the Mi-24A...

Has anyone tried watching a film through LoveFilm on their PS3 yet?

Sounds too good to be true, £10 a month and watch unlimited amounts of films streamed straight to your PS3.

I am really tempted to sign up but I don't know if the films going to keep stopping to load like the iPlayer does sometimes as that is so annoying.

loefet said:
I have just completed the single player campaign of COD:BO

That just about sums up the image I have of most people playing COD to be honest :lol:

Ahem...

Spicy... Yes, I've got Lovefilm and I looked at watching stuff on it on Wednesday night.

It's not every film they have, but there's a good selection of "Friday night in" films. Most I think have been on TV, but it's handy to have it like an additional film store.

Quality isn't DVD quality, but it's close. It's a good compliment to the Lovefilm offering, but it doesn't replace the disc postal system.

So yeah, bit thumbs up from me about it :)

Double post for exciting news!!!

GT5 release date is official!!! 24th November (so 3rd December here) :roll:

Groovy, but I'm getting NFS:HP instead :p