What's new

The Games we play...

Only thing I don't like is they change the fooking ball physics all the time, so once I learn how to do free kicks, shooting at long range it all changes! Bastards.

I tried Playing Heavy Rain earlier but it needed a 2 hour update so I went off and played REZ.

<3 it so much.

FIFA 11's AMAZING!!!

So glad they've gone back to a playing model like that used in 2001 (best game) with the interface of FIFA Manager - sooooo happy!

Bit annoyed it took them 10 ****ING years to sort their lives out though!

Also, adding my two pieces to the online key thingy. It's ****ing screwed up! What if you are a family and you have the game to share? You've not stolen it, bought it pre-owned, etc etc. Simply purchased the game as per, yet you STILL need to pay an extra £6 EACH to be able to play online!

EARAGE! *waves fist*

Online - 4/10
Actual Game - 10/10 (I'll wait til next year before I say it's the best ever though for fear of being called a philistine :roll: )

Waits to be called one anyway

See I mostly play online and can't get into the offline at all. So my opinion is the complete opposite of yours.

Offline the AI is brilliant, the game's a challenge, but Career mode is shockingly disjointed and I just have no desire to play it other than to level up my VP to play online with my mates.

When we do that, the game is so shockingly flawed that we end up not wanting to play anymore.

And I'm not surprised at all by this online pass thing, last year they offered you the chance to pay for boosts for your VP, and don't get me started on Ultimate Team.

In other news:
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 HD remakes CONFIRMED!!!
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/14/ico-a ... amitsu-so/

I'm going to post that link on every page in this topic until it's released next year. There isn't anyone with a PS3 who should NOT buy this remake pack. Ico is one of the best platformers ever, and Shadow of the Colossus is possibly THE best game ever!

I also want to be safe.

Enslaved and castlevania are both awsome games get em now. Also i have a 14 month xbox live membership that i dont need as i have ps3 if anyone in the usa would like to swap it for some american psn vouchers that would be great so ican buy some **** of the usa store without having a credit card lol

kimahri said:
In other news:

I'm going to post that link on every page in this topic until it's released next year. There isn't anyone with a PS3 who should NOT buy this remake pack. Ico is one of the best platformers ever, and Shadow of the Colossus is possibly THE best game ever!

Really? That sounds awesome :)

I played the Enslaved demo and thought it was okay. A cross between a fast action version of Uncharted and Heavenly Sword. I didn't think it was brilliant, but it was okay.

Castlevania was yet another button masher hack'n'slash, because the PS3 is completely devoid of them :roll: It was pretty stylish, but still same old, same old :(

FIFA 11 is ****ing wicked. Been playing it so much since it came out <3

Well, apart from the first night when I scratched the disc cause I dared to move my Xbox, but, I argued a free replacement out of the shop. And then got barred from the shop and told never to return...

The odd thing is, I SUCKED at all the other FIFAs, but, this I'm quite good at, and draw with someone that has been playing them solidly for ten years... Dunno why, but, I like it.

And there's pictures of Doyle on my management screen <3

Yeah, it's fab :)

I think Fifa is great, even better now I've got into it. But did anyone else's online stats get like deleted, but all the games played are still there?

They wiped the leaderboards to try and stop the glitchers hacking their way to the top.

As with most things EA have done lately. It didn't work.

Ben said:
kimahri said:
^ It is not SOTC & Ico collection, Child of Eden, Portal 2 or Black Ops. It can wait.

There was so much good taste in that list until that...

It is not SOTC & Ico collection, Child of Eden, Portal 2 or BG&E HD. It can wait.

Happy?

Just in:
In other news:

:p

Also got the demo of Sonic 4 earlier. It's pretty much the same as the first one, but with flashier graphics. Looks worse I think, and the game still stinks. Poop!

Killzone 3 Beta invite attempt tonight though! Woohoo... If only I liked Killzone :lol:

News just in too (mainly for Ben) - GT5 has been... DELAYED.

I know, I know, I know... I was shocked too! ;)