What's new

The Games we play...

RUMOR MILL!

We may be having an Alien game for 2009

Alien as in giger, ridley scott, jim cameron etc etc

By Sega (should keep joey happy :p)

Few things I hope it'll have

The tension of Alien 3 (watch the directors cut 30 million times better than theater release)
The action of Aliens
and the isolation of Alien

It better not have the ****tyness of alien ressurection and beyond or I'll cry but alas still rumor mill

^You do know there are already loads of Alien games out? Including the one in like 97 on the PS1 and the new HD arcade one (saw it in the trocodero couple months back).

peep said:
^You do know there are already loads of Alien games out? Including the one in like 97 on the PS1 and the new HD arcade one (saw it in the trocodero couple months back).

I know I have Alien 3 on amiga ^_^

Another one wouldent hurt wouldn't it

"No More Heroes" on the wii comes highly recommended from me.

At least until smash bros comes out...

btw you guys prolly know about this .. but i'll post anyhows:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/videogaiden/

Really good reviews of games (not disagreed with any yet), some crap attempts of humour though.. but all round good show.

Some episodes better than others.. This weeks "Continuity" is quite good.

This week has reviews of:

Tabula Rasa
Rez HD
Kingdom under fire (which is funny review)

^Well name on good Xbox only game.
All they have is Halo 3, and they have been tossing over it for ages.
And it is one of the crappest games i've ever played.
So if Halo 3 is their best game, what does that tell you about all the others? ;)

^yos do know this is the game recomendation htread not the lick sonys hairy arse crack thread. Who gives a toss if ps3 is better each to his own i still find enjoyable games on the megadrive you dont need all the power and glitz if yopu get a game which is ace, Case in point DIZZY nuff said lol. yes ps3 is better but i still prefer 360 myself but saying that i also love the wii. Gaming should be about enjoying the games not POWER (Jeremy clarkson style)lol. Just go with it and enjoy the game. So back on topic yes i will be getting No more heroes as recomended by smelly as it looks ace also still addicted to zack and wiki but its getting annoying now lol.:p

Shuddup about the 360/ps3 already!

1. 360 is more powerful than ps3
2. ps3 is more expensive than 360
3. 360 has currently outsold ps3
4. ps3 will overtake 360 (as people are stupid, and will buy things which look better because they're more expensive)

End of story.

Reet.. Now back to games.. Everyone watched latest videogaiden?

www.bbc.co.uk/videogaiden

^I was actually answering Hixee's question. :p

Well anyway I love this game and think that it's utter class and highly recomend it. :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSAtcrZqaaE&feature=related[/youtube]

Smelly said:

No it isn't.

2. ps3 is more expensive than 360

Not if you actually look at it logically.

3. 360 has currently outsold ps3

And you'd expect it too, since it's been out a year longer.

4. ps3 will overtake 360 (as people are stupid, and will buy things which look better because they're more expensive)

So why did everyone buy the Wii, which was the cheapest of the three? You can't pick and choose when to apply that logic.

Coaster Ollie said:
^Well name on good Xbox only game.
All they have is Halo 3, and they have been tossing over it for ages.
And it is one of the crappest games i've ever played.
So if Halo 3 is their best game, what does that tell you about all the others? ;)

You just agreed with me then. Theres nothing between the 360 and PS3 apart from the 360 has Halo 3.

I finished Resident Evil 4 yesterday :D.

Other then the final battle being piss easy, it really is one of the best games I've ever played, and certainly the best for the Wii since Mario is too easy and Metroid too hard.

^Hurray you completed one of the best games I've ever played. :D

Now you get to look forward to...

Resident Evil 5. :shock:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8iImUWjW54[/youtube]

Smelly said:
Smithy said:
Smelly said:

No it isn't.
[

Okay okay..

Smithy obviously knows more about the subject than me.

Everyone listen to him! :lol: [/quote]

Clam, just because you design games does not mean your the be-all and end-all of knowledge. It doesn't take a complete genius to understand a few basic figures.

Anyway, anybody have any recommendations for some new PS3 games? I'm not really considering buying Oblivion as it doesn't appeal to me, and CoD is just too like Resistance to consider buying.

Ok.

I have Resistance (Army shooting game)

Motorstorm (Racing)

PES (Football)

Warhawk (Flying)

COD falls into Resistance category, and I want something new. Besides, people seem to be bored of CoD online by now anyway.