What's new

The Games we play...

Joey said:
3 is too perfect.

I suspect you may be correct... The reason I rate 2, is because everything in it was so fresh and new. It was all the best bits of the first one, then with some completely unique features added in. BO3 was that honed to a tee - just as spot on as it possibly could get. Everything which made BO2 superb perfected.

Joey said:
I do not want a PS3.

Good because there wasn't one on offer :p

Joey said:
I want a tablet.

Tense, nervous headache???

I got a Playstation Eye over the weekend. The games suck, it sucks, it's all sucky... Apart from one thing... I have another project on the go... ;)

furie said:
I got a Playstation Eye over the weekend. The games suck, it sucks, it's all sucky... Apart from one thing... I have another project on the go... ;)

You didn't even finish the last one. :p

Lain said:
furie said:

You didn't even finish the last one. :p

Great things take great time!

Actually, all my best stuff is rushed out as quickly as possible, but some ideas need a couple of years to mature... And the one you know about is but ONE of them... :p

^I saw you playing 'Aqua Vita' the other day.
That game looks rubbish. :lol:
The only way that I'm getting the Playstation eye is in the bundle pack with 'Eye of Judgement' That game looks brilliant. :D

Coaster Ollie said:
^I saw you playing 'Aqua Vita' the other day.
That game looks rubbish. :lol:
The only way that I'm getting the Playstation eye is in the bundle pack with 'Eye of Judgement' That game looks brilliant. :D

That was Maxi-Minor_Furie :) He likes it - it's a hit with the kids :)

EOJ looks utterly dreadful. If you want to play a card game, then play a card game. If you want to play a computer game, then play a computer game. The idea of the PS3 showing effects for each card you play makes me cringe. It's using technology for the sake of it, not because it's a good idea. Just wait for Pokemon Battle to come out on the Wii (or play it on an earlier system :p ).

^ Pokemon <3 :shock:

I want to get Bioshock on the PS3 soon but not sure if I really want it.
Does anyone here whos played it recomens it? :)

^Definatly worth a play.

Story, music and atmosphere (till that cutscene) are all AAA and then the standards are mostly high, it just becomes rather meh and generic FPS

Gameplay starts off good, until it becomes repetetive and droll (also past that cutscene)

Clam will moan, but I liked it :p

Coaster Ollie said:
I like this review about Bioshock. :lol:
LINK!

Yahtzee loved bio shock... but people didn't like it when he praised a game intead of complained (ala psychonaughts review) so he had to find every thing he didnt like about the game... which were pretty much minor things over exaggerated.

kimahri said:
Yahtzee loved bio shock...

Whnere did you get that from?

As for bioshock.. i liked it .. ish..

it's the best game of it's ilk released for a LONG time.. BUT that's because all other games of its genre have been ****e recently.

It's basically a dumbed down remake of system shock 2. Which was ace.

Compared against system shock 2.. it's crap.. i'd give it 4/10

Compared against all other modern games of it's genre released in the last 5 years.. it's ace.. so 10/10

Smelly said:
kimahri said:
Yahtzee loved bio shock...

Whnere did you get that from?[/quote

Yahtzee said him self... befor the bioshock review and he mentions the 15 hours of game play he got in the halo 3 review.

The reson why he said alot of bad stuff about bioshock was people didn't like the change of pace he did in the psychonaughts review so he nit picked all the minor things about bioshock

kimahri said:
The reson why he said alot of bad stuff about bioshock was people didn't like the change of pace he did in the psychonaughts review so he nit picked all the minor things about bioshock

No you mis understood what he said

he said (paraphrasing) as people dont like it when i review good games like psychonauts i'll review a bad game instead (bioshock/halo 3)

he didnt slag them off because he actually liked them. He slagged them off because he picked some games he didnt like and could slag off.

That said, i dont TOTALLY agree with him on bioshock (see above for why), but halo 3 i agree totally!

Right I could use a pretty swift reply as I'm going out in a short while.

Turok or Devil May Cry 4 on PS3?

Turok will cost me 26, DMC will cost me 40. Plus, Turok is online, but it hasn't great reviews.

Both demos are on PSN, I know they're not much to go by but why not download them and give them a try, see if any of them REALLY puts you off?

Lol I'm currently playing Turok Demo while DMC demo downloads :p I was hoping that someone had already played any of them and had a scathing review :p

Smithy said:

Turok will cost me 26, DMC will cost me 40. Plus, Turok is online, but it hasn't great reviews.

both are turds... save yer money

I just remebered

FFI AND FFII ANAVERSARY EDIT FOR PSP WOJETGKENDG SGSE WOOOOOPED!

I need money now ¬_¬

Smelly said:
Smithy said:

both are turds... save yer money

I just did :p Hated the Turok demo after the first few minutes. And the lack of multiplayer on DMC turned me away, as I'd rather spend all that money on a game I can play time and time again.