Rita vs. Stealth

• Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Lol, yeah... and what about the people who've actually ridden Dragster and Stealth who always say Stealth's launch is more intense. :roll: And, like, all of TPR who prefer Stealth over it's giant sisters...?

Talk about picking and choosing.

Also, yes, I'm perfectly entitled to comment on Stealth's launch BECAUSE I've ridden it's nearly-identical launch brother Xcelerator.
Yes, of course you are intitled to it, because you're agreeing with Taylor. She wouldn't have a go at you for making such a comment if you agree with her, don't be so silly. You only get told off if you're making a negative comment about the coaster she likes.

I give up with this topic and the hypocritical idiocy.

Yeah and all this because some randomer didn't like me calling Ka Kingda Krap.

Lol, yeah... and what about the people who've actually ridden Dragster and Stealth who always say Stealth's launch is more intense. And, like, all of TPR who prefer Stealth over it's giant sisters...?

Well you also forgot all the people who say Stealth is a load of horse crap as well. Funny you should fail to mention that. Obviously their perception has to be altered if they think an eighty mile per hour launch is more intense than a hundred and twenty mile per hour launch. The acceleration rate might be noticeable, but you're still only reaching eighty.

Yes, of course you are intitled to it, because you're agreeing with Taylor. She wouldn't have a go at you for making such a comment if you agree with her, don't be so silly. You only get told off if you're making a negative comment about the coaster she likes.

Actually no, I already stated previously in this topic that the only really fair way you have a right to comment on another coaster if you haven't ridden it is if they're pretty much clones (in terms of height and speed as well, not just layout, since you think you can compare Ka and Stealth because their laytouts are similar). Xcelerator has the overbank, sure, but the launches on Xcelerator and Stealth are almost exactly the same, so therefore I'd consider it fair that he would compare both of their launches.

Yeah and all this because some randomer didn't like me calling Ka Kingda Krap.

Because you need to keep your yap shut if you're going to go around saying a coaster is crap, and not even saying whether you've ridden it or not.

At least give a logical reason and state you haven't been on it, rather than just calling it crap and leaving it at that.

Don't even say you usually say whether or not you've been on the coaster, because I remember a few instances where you said things like you'd rather eff a goat than go to Cedar Point, Cedar Point sucks, blah blah blah.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Because you need to keep your yap shut if you're going to go around saying a coaster is crap, and not even saying whether you've ridden it or not.

At least give a logical reason and state you haven't been on it, rather than just calling it crap and leaving it at that.
I said it's rough... Most most people say KK is rough and that's what ruins it, so i made a sarcy comment about it being crap.

I seriously am baffled why i need to keep my mouth shut about obvious jokes and no one else does when they make such comments.

Don't even say you usually say whether or not you've been on the coaster, because I remember a few instances where you said things like you'd rather eff a goat than go to Cedar Point, Cedar Point sucks, blah blah blah.
Yes, because i really would rather f a goat than go to CP... that wasn't a joke in the slightest, was it?

Seriously, I'm completely baffled. There are loads of people on here who make 'bashing' comments about rides they haven't ridden. There are even more people who go around over-hating parks for humour and attention... and i hit a fanboy's nerve, so you all jump on my back.

I love you too.

I said it's rough... Most most people say KK is rough and that's what ruins it, so i made a sarcy comment about it being crap.

No, you said it's crap as well.

As for the roughness thing, I'll disagree with anyone who says it's rough. Whether I sat in a good seat or got it at a good time, Kingda Ka is far from the roughest coaster out there, and anyone who complains about it being rough needs to stop being a baby! It's rougher than Dragster, but it's certainly not rough.

I seriously am baffled why i need to keep my mouth shut about obvious jokes and no one else does when they make such comments.

No, I'll argue with anyone else who wants to say "KINGDA KRAP" that hasn't been on it, unless like I said a million times before, they give logical explanations as to why they think they won't like it, and state that they haven't been on it.

Yes, because i really would rather f a goat than go to CP... that wasn't a joke in the slightest, was it?

I didn't say it was a joke now did I? You've acted like Cedar Point is the ghettoest, most horrific park in the world numerous times when you haven't even been there.

Seriously, I'm completely baffled. There are loads of people on here who make 'bashing' comments about rides they haven't ridden.

Well some people may do that but I'm not aware of all the rides everyone here has been on, so if they bash a ride I often assume they've been on it or am just not aware as to whether it's in their coaster count or not. But, I know you've not been on Ka, which is why I'm arguing with you.

I'm not saying I'm perfect. I've done it so many times before, judging a ride without going on it, but now I've toned it down and have almost stopped doing it completely (unless I'm in a poll and I say I haven't been on such and such ride, and if it's a poll and I haven't been on either coaster, I don't vote). I've been proven wrong so many times by prejudging rides and then going on them, and realizing they're awesome.

Snoo

The Legend
LFTL said:
I didn't say it was a joke now did I? You've acted like Cedar Point is the ghettoest, most horrific park in the world numerous times when you haven't even been there.

No.. thats Thorpe..

;)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Actually, it's probably Drayton Manor or Flamingoland, but i ain't seen any of the FL fanboys around for ages to upset with that one. Nobody really gets stressed when you say Thorpe sucks, because even fanboys agree. ;)

No, you said it's crap as well.
I also say Colossucks, but that doesn't mean i've actually witnessed it sucking d!ck.

It was a very unfunny joke.

Ben

CF Legend
Wow.

You guys have officially out-done a Me Vs UC argument in terms of pathetic pointlessness.

Can we just get back to deciding Rita's better then Stealth...?

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Am I the only one getting tired of LFTL and HAJiME arguing all the time. I mean its getting a little out of hand now.

Back to Rita v Stealth, yeah? :wink:

Am I the only one getting tired of LFTL and HAJiME arguing all the time. I mean its getting a little out of hand now.

All the time? More like, just in this topic.

Either way, it's over now, and the forums are made for debate so you should probably get use to it :lol: .