Rita vs. Stealth

• Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
I finally went on Stealth for the first time not long ago and I know this topic has probably been done a thousand times before, but oh well.

Instead of bumping a 9 month old topic from last season I thought I'd start a new one. People's opinions may have changed since the last poll and it was a quite popular, opinionated and interesting topic last time in my opinion.

So, the infamous question of Rita vs. Stealth. Which do you prefer?

Personally I enjoyed Stealth quite a lot on the front seat. The speed at the very end of the launch track was great, going up and being at the top of the tophat were too. The airtime hill was decent as well. The beginning of the launch, going down the tophat, the not-so-nice g-spike going into the tophat and obviously the short ride time were negative points against Stealth for me.

Personally after going on Rita again soon after I still prefer the much quicker acceleration of Rita and the great layout. Rita has a much better atmosphere around it than Stealth and it definately wins for me.

How about you?

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I like them both. Rita has brilliant air time and is a good fun ride. Stealth has a fun launch, a great top hat, loads of airtime and g's and an awesome little finale. I am going to choose Stealth though as the launch is better and Rita's didn't do anything for me. Also Rita hurt my neck. They are both good rides though.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well, Rita is longer and has airtime. But a really buggered theme. I cannot really remember what its like to ride though. Sexy trains.

Stealth has that great launch, horrible pull-up, on the back row you get pulled over the top which is awesome. Front row is the best on it though. IMO the theme works well and it looks great. Its also the cleanest area of the park.

I like them both the same really. They both have goods and bads.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Only have been on Rita out of the 2. It's a good ride with a good atmosphere and great airtime and good launch.

Stealth looks alright, I say the launch is better than Rita's but I think Rita has a much better layout and Rita has great ejecor airtime.

Rach

Giga Poster
I liked Stealth's launch the first time I went on it. Then a week later riding Rita again it was the best again.

But back to Rita Vs Stealth.

Rita, its just more fun and longer. Plus 3 decent airtime hills.

Rita all the way, back row and rain <33

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Rita

Stealth's launch felt quite weak in the back row for some reason last time I went on it, but overall, I prefer Rita's layout and keep up of speed.

Also, Stealth's top hat does nothing for me. Going up is more fun than going down.

Well, considering I've been on both bigger versions of Stealth, and a few other launched coasters which are a bit under the speed of Stealth, I don't think Stealth would thrill me that much. It's a one trick pony, and the trick is less amazing than those of its bigger siblings, so to speak. It seems to have a decent atmosphere, but the atmosphere doesn't make for an amazing ride experience.

At least with Rita I'd be able to experience something relatively new. It also has some decent looking airtime, and it also has a launch, so that's a plus.

So, coming from someone who hasn't been on either, I'd pick Rita.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Stealth, Because contrary to what most people say, going down thr 85* drop does give you some airtime.

Oh and rita did nothing for me, although it made me hit the guy next to me in the face because it was so rough on the turns. There was no airtime on the bunny hops and the launch isn't any better than stealth's, although the final speed is a lot slower.

I think it may have been to do with the seat I was in. Apparently it gives you more air in the back, but I queued for about 1 30 for the front and got an uncomfortable ride out of it

Beans

Hyper Poster
Although I voted Stealth I am torn between them.
I love Stealths speed on the launch and going over the top hat, but Rita because of the totally different layout has a better feel and more airtime IMO.
Love them both.

Lain

Giga Poster
Stealth is taller, faster, has more airtime and doesn't give me lots of horrible neck bashing.

Therefore, Stealth wins.

Drinki

Roller Poster
Stealth

Although I've not been on stealth i would probably say that it looks better because of the amazing speed and the top hat.

Sam

Giga Poster
I would normally say Rita, but it's been running ****e lately. So for the time being at least, Stealth gets my vote.

I like them both so I will put them both to the test.

Stealth has height, speed and power. Its also faster than advertised in one way.
It may haul you to 80mph in 1.9 seconds but at the bottom of the descent, you hit 88.

Rita has an interesting layout, an even more powerful launch than Stealth, shead loads of airtime.

I actually prefer Stealths launch because it lasts a bit longer and isn't over too quick.
But Rita takes the lead because the whole ride lasts longer and has more to offer.

spicy

Giga Poster
The Undead Creature said:
It may haul you to 80mph in 1.9 seconds but at the bottom of the descent, you hit 88.

Really?

I have always thought it must be quicker than 80mph at the bottom of the tophat but not by 8mph. I suppose it depends on how fast you go over the top.

But Stealth blows Rita away in my opinion. They're both really good coasters but I just prefer Stealths launch and height.

danielmopgs

Roller Poster
Stealth because it blew me away more than Rita on my first go and still does, although it may be because Stealth was my first intamin accelerator. It's launch and height makes it a more thrilling ride for me however Rita is a really good ride as well, its a close call but my vote goes to Stealth.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on either yet, But Rita looks best as it looks like it has decent airtime over the hills.

Stealth looks like it has the better launch, But Rita has the longer layout and in my opinion looks more airtime filled.

So Rita from what I've seen.

Jake

Strata Poster
Uh... Stealth has very, very limited airtime. Rita has quite a lot.

I prefer Rita's short blast to Stealths unpleasant shuffle launch too.

The last ride I had on Stealth was good for Stealth, but I still prefer Rita by miles after re-riding it on saturday.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
For instant thrill i would go for Stealth but for a yay wiiii wooo fun I would go for rita.
Stealth wins it for me.