What's new

PortAventura | Ferrari Land | New Area

Better pic of the trains on track;

CsyUa4SXYAAaseS.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/Portalferias/status ... 4322654209

Smithy said:
Don't mind those trains tbh.
Boooooo!
I smile everytime I see you've posted in here as i know you'll be ripping it and then you go and be even slightly complimentary, damn you smithy, damn you to hell.
Ben I can understand as I know he was probably projectile vomiting while writing his.

Tbf I appreciate that they've actually added a bit of detail in showing a few slats in the front wing, the camera pods, the air boxes on the side. Although looking again I can't see a rear wing which would be both utterly farcical and entirely typical of this project so far.

Ignore me, there is a rear wing, it's in a picture above, it's just **** tiny.

Wonder if this will follow the Ferrari F1 theme of the past few years and be slower than expected.

I hope this is what The Room is to cinema, it's completely terrible in it's looks and execution but it's amazing somehow.

I might be the only one here who doesn't hate this.
Sure, I don't love it either, it's certainly not what I'd have installed, but... y'know, the prospect of a 350+ft, 100+mph coaster being a short, 2 hour flight away is not the worst thing in the world. In fact, I find it quite appealing :)

Coulda been soooo much worse. Coulda been a VR ghost train or something. How awful would that be, huh?

That's gross! Absolutely foul.

So, they've been testing the S&S Shot Towers and also the trains of the coaster now have water dummies in.

Could be one of the biggest mistakes the resort have made. Not only the skyline from outside the park, but viewpoints within the park. Such a shame.

Good concept but poorly executed.

I mean, I daresay it wouldn't actually look that bad without the giant **** off Ferrari logos. Definitely not as bad as I first thought it would.

But, with those hideous gigantic logos in place, it looks ****ing horrendous.