What's new

NEMESIS: SUB-TERRA [Alton 2012]

Re: New Indoor Ride for Alton in 2012

I like how they've just got the promo image of Extremis and doubled it. You can see the actor in the Dungeons make up in the middle and the people on the left are the same as the people on the right but they've just changed the colour of their clothes. :lol:

And thanks for ruining it Nic. :p

Ollie said:
ne_small.jpg

Yes I know it's not real.

TOLD YOU IT WAS A TENTECLE RAPE RIDE! Me and plod are geniuseses.

*snap snap*

Well now everyone knows the image above was fake and badly photoshopped by someone have a look at this...
28sndjt.gif

http://i55.tinypic.com/28sndjt.gif

If true then the ride...

-Is called VERTIGO
-Has a 1.4m height restriction
-Includes high speeds

Funnily enough as well, it looks like Vortex's ride board...

And OF COURSE it would have high speeds... What a silly thing to point out...

New Indoor Ride for Alton in 2012

The height restriction is an interesting point, as far as I'm aware the extremis systems aren't height restricted? Or if they are it's not as high as that?

No mention of smoke/strobe effects being used within... :-(

Communicating through the ether... (tapatalk)

Also...

"For graphical purposes only, actual ride restrictions and content tbc"

So, even IF it is real, there's no way it can be used as strict evidence it'll be 1.4m. Because I'd bet my right nut it won't be.

Vertigo is a gash name for something small and inside as well.

I call ****. It's actually pretty bad quality. If that is the ride's board. Their Graphics team needs shooting.

Ollie said:
Well now everyone knows the image above was fake and badly photoshopped by someone have a look at this...
28sndjt.gif

If true then the ride...

-Is called VERTIGO
-Includes high speeds
Fake.

On the basis of;
-They wouldn't have designed this yet.
-The rest of it is a laughable misunderstanding of the attraction.

Even if it were real, it says "For graphical purposes only, actual ride restrictions and content tbc".

It tells us nothing.

I'd be willing to bet that's fake. Keep the trolling coming though, it's making this Madame Tussauds drop ride project quite interesting to follow.

Joey said:
Ollie said:
28sndjt.gif

If true then the ride...

-Is called VERTIGO
-Includes high speeds
Fake.

On the basis of;

Why wouldn't they have designed it yet? All your other points I agree with, but, not so much that one.

-lofty- said:
Joey said:
Ollie said:
28sndjt.gif

If true then the ride...

-Is called VERTIGO
-Includes high speeds
Fake.

On the basis of;

Why wouldn't they have designed it yet? All your other points I agree with, but, not so much that one.
Stuff like this is done scarily late in the day from what I gather.

Also, signage and logo has nothing to do with Studios anyway. The park does that, I think.

My "bollocks" alarm is ringing... Oh, no, that may be my phone in my pocket ringing... Nope, it's my bollocks alarm.

Shenanigans I say!!! :lol:

Joey said:

Also, signage and logo has nothing to do with Studios anyway. The park does that, I think.

Ah, right, I thought that the people who do the Graphic Designing of the park's rides and such are employed by Merlin Studios, but just work at the single park. Not necessarily work IN the park, in an office so to speak, but work as a client for say Alton Towers but under the guidance of both Alton and Merlin Studios?

-lofty- said:
Joey said:

Also, signage and logo has nothing to do with Studios anyway. The park does that, I think..

Ah, right, I thought that the people who do the Graphic Designing of the park's rides and such are employed by Merlin Studios, but just work at the single park. Not necessarily work IN the park, in an office so to speak, but work as a client for say Alton Towers but under the guidance of both Alton and Merlin Studios?
I'm not sure on that front. I assumed it was the marketing graphics team that deal with it. But regardless, it wouldn't be coming out from studios this early as they have more important aspects of it to deal with first and the logos come from the park. I dunno if the park outsource, but the park is definitely in charge of that.