What's new

NEMESIS: SUB-TERRA [Alton 2012]

Re: New Indoor Ride for Alton in 2012

^ & ^^ The both of you. If you can't actually add anything worthwhile to the discussion, don't bother posting anything at all. That or the ban hammer comes out. The choice is yours. Thanks.

Why are we even discussing this? Clearly they just got the drawing title block from those Swarm theming drawings seen months ago, and put their own one in instead.
Fake and **** indeed.

it's obviously fake because of the ride opening and closing times.

At Towers all the rides open and close at the same time apart from the water rides/skyride.

dQA6A.jpg

Nemesis themed Drop Tower?

Also means Kim is right as well... Who knew...

Edit - This is off Towers' Scarefest Map they put up on the website today...

Awesome! Just hope they theme it well and create a good extension on the current Nemesis storyline and maybe make the current one a bit clearer.

I know it is basically confirmed to be an extremis style drop tower but wouldn't it be awesome if it was like the old Alien Encounter Disney had with the Nemesis Alien. One can dream but still excited to see how this turns out now!

**** sake. Complete and utter bollocks. **** Alton.

What lies Beneath? They love their "What Lies...." tag-lines don't they?

I don't understand the point of this? They already have Th13teen...

It sounds like it'll be better though, Alton could do with a new flat ride attraction.

^Yes, but th13teen is crap...but yeah,I think the park needs a drop tower!

Nemesis Inferno said:
Edit - This is off Towers' Scarefest Map they put up on the website today...

Perhaps it will be built for AT's scarefest...

I really like this concept, a dark ride, underground, themed to nemesis, which should hopefully include some awesome theming!

Oh I'm so glad it's on the map with a little construction site type thing. I loved when they did that with Saw!

How exciting. <3!

CoasterCrazy said:
^Yes, but th13teen is crap...but yeah,I think the park needs a drop tower!

Thirteen is Thirteen, it's very popular...

CoasterCrazy said:
Perhaps it will be built for AT's scarefest...

There's more chance of the moon growing limbs and comnig to earth to do a moon dance,

CoasterCrazy said:
I really like this concept, a dark ride, underground, themed to nemesis, which should hopefully include some awesome theming!

Maybe, if they can get it right...

^It is popular, however it breaks down lots and is more of a family ride. To me it was a dissapointment but for some people it's great.

This ride will be aimed at 'the T-type...

And the scarefest...I mean next years...

^Or, seeing as its gimmick is going to be a short drop tower, it'll be Th13teen without the whole messy coaster bit before the drop.

This baffles me. Of all the things they could have done with that plot of land, rehashing the last ride they did is just a weird move.

I really hope this is done to the same standard as Hex and Duel, or even half as much. The last thing we need is another Charlie...

Alton don't really NEED another scary dark ride, but then, Forbidden Valley is the only 'scary' area without one.

I'm just glad they're finally doing something about that awful, chavvy part of Forbidden Valley. ANYTHING is better than a tacky climbing wall surrounded by a disused cattlepen <//3.

Well, to me, its so far, so good!

Lets hope this one is actually scary...

Mabye Omega for a possible name? That was the code name in the teaser thing that DDF14 posted.

^I doubt that. I mean, it's bound to have some sort of link with Nemesis or the Forbidden Valley, unless it's called something like Project Omega and it's kinda themed to the exploration/discovery.