What's new

NEMESIS: SUB-TERRA [Alton 2012]

Martyn B

CF Legend
Well I look forward to riding it again. So what actually happens to you after the drop? From that video on the other page it sounded like limbs were being ripped off...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's just an extended version of the dark bit with the leg ticklers and back prods working more and more spray and noises. It's not much different to before (V2.0), it's the pre-drop and getting out that has really changed.

Lofty

CF Legend
Alton needed to update it, they're getting a lot less fuss than they as before.

The actual new changes were actually thought of by the new Entertainment Manager of the Resort. Adam (previous) as moved on to Chessington's. I'm VERY excited or Scarefest as I know the new Entertainment Manager through a mutual friend. He's apparently got some fantastic ideas for this year's Scarefest, and seeing what he's managed to do with Sub-Terra, I'm more excited than ever for this year's event.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Lofty said:
The actual new changes were actually thought of by the new Entertainment Manager of the Resort.

After he read my ideas for improving the ride in my opening weekend report, of course ;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ Yeah, because the stuff that Alton Towers retweets is going to give a highly accurate picture of what guests think.

Jake

Strata Poster
Lofty said:
I'm VERY excited or Scarefest as I know the new Entertainment Manager through a mutual friend.

Yeah, well, one of my best friends knows someone who went to school with Cher Lloyd.