What's new

IOA | Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure | Intamin LSM Launch (Dragon Challenge replacement)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Unless the drop tracks are curved, I don't see these trains being that long? Assuming the trains are two riders wide, I can picture them being four to five rows long and them dispatching trains like their lives depend on it.

gabe

Roller Poster
42841518412_131a3733a2_h.jpg
42841516202_b96a6b05c4_h.jpg
42171198874_cfc01ea117_h.jpg

LSMs are being installed

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Why are the LSMs only in groups of 6 and not covering the whole track? Or are they just yet to be installed? I assume they went for LSMs instead of drive tyres for maintenance reasons.

peep

CF Legend
^They're just being installed in sections, think someone on InsideUniversal pointed out the connections for more can be seen on bits with them missing.

gabe

Roller Poster
^They're just being installed in sections, think someone on InsideUniversal pointed out the connections for more can be seen on bits with them missing.
I was talking to Dan from Midway Mayhem earlier, and he said that they always have the attachment points along the entire launch section, even if they don’t get used, so I’m guessing there are no more LSMs to be installed as I see no other reason for them to start installing like they did.

Those are some HIGH QUALITY images!
Thanks! :)