What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

^ I agree with the airtime thing wholeheartedly, it really shows on zac spins when you go through one of the pull ups upsidedown. My only other problem with the intamin OSTR's is their tendency to get tighter through the course of the ride, I really got this feeling on Maverick in the first half and again on a zac spin.

This is also like the Windseeker restraint and I agree about the Shoot the Rapids restraint, which I felt was fine. I think it'll work out nice.

So, realistically, when is the lift hill going to be topped off? Can't wait for it...but due to the floods, I guess work is delayed to sometime next week.

Flooded again! :--( :x

Why don't they just have the water as a general water feature?Are they?

^ I can't help thinking if those supports on the Comet wooden coaster behind Skyrush are 'water-proof'.
- As they are lower than the concrete on Skyrush' footers, causing me to think that the water world hit them.

I hope the water level will be about as tall as the footers though, or at least almost.
I really think it looks terrible with those tall awkward concrete towers sticking out of the 1 m deep water.

^ Okay, thanks for clearing that out for me.
Also, i do also expect that kind of space between the supports and water, just hopes it looks good.

I found this photo a couple of minutes ago.
Is that the start of a trim-brake on that final airtime hill? :evil:

P1060937.jpg

TheCoasterCruiser said:
I found this photo a couple of minutes ago.
Is that the start of a trim-brake on that final airtime hill? :evil:

P1060937.jpg
Sure looks like a trim is on it's way.
But did you really think that It wouldn't have any?

owenrita121 said:
Sure looks like a trim is on it's way.
But did you really think that It wouldn't have any?

No, I didn't.
But that doesn't prevent me from being pissed of when I actually gets it confirmed.

And with the fear of sounding like an negative ass. I seriously think that it isn't the only trim we'll see.

^ Yeah, i'm affraid.

It just kinda pisses me of. Especially if they put them on the firstdrop.
- Like they haven't learned anything from I305...

owenrita121 said:
^And Thi3teen..
Lets just hope that they don't trim in to much.

Yep, but I was more thinking of I305's g' force problem.
Skyrush' firstdrop and first valley looks pretty intense to me.
Just don't hope it'll pull to high g's and **** both riders and coaster-wheels up.

^ Thank you very much for learning me that! :--D
It's always nice to get a little more knowledge on coasters.

I still have a feeling that they'll add trims on the firstdrop, but i really hope they won't!

If its going to be permanently flooded once the ride is complete, then that little 'lake' or whatever you want to call it, will serve as a nice ride effect for rides on the edge seats....

I'm sorry, but so **** what if it has trims? It won't absolutely KILL the speed so you won't get airtime. Move on...

^ No. I don't need anyone to tell me to move on, I am allowed to have my own point of view.

It will not absolutely "KILL the speed", or ride, for me.
I just think that it sucks IF it gets the trims. Skyrush will probably still be awesome, just not as awesome as it could've been. For me.

But if it won't bother you with a trim or two on this coaster, it's fine with me.
I don't tell you to move on just because you have another opinion, do i?

TheCoasterCruiser said:
It will not absolutely "KILL the speed", or ride, for me.
I just think that it sucks IF it gets the trims. Skyrush will probably still be awesome, just not as awesome as it could've been. For me.

Not only do you not know that given you have no clue whatsoever as to how it will ride with/without;

But how would you know that the trim wouldn't be essential to actually make the ride experience manageable within the forces it exerts?

^ Okay, i see.

It does seems like you are a bit offended or something in your posts, and i'm am really sorry about that.
Seriously. I would like to be friends with everyone on this forum.
I'm new, and are just learning the rules, i hope i haven't made anyone angy. :/

But i just don't see why you have to say "learn to read", it's so unnecessary.
Say something else that doesn't sound like you are mad at me.