What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg |"Verbolten"| Multi-Launch Zierer

Re: Re: "Verbolten" Multi-Launch Zierer for BGWilliamsburg

reddude333 said:
Haha, I guess that deals with the issue. But I still am having a hard time seeing this coaster with a decent capacity (depending on train length I suppose.

New plans have surfaced that show each block section. Event building has two, the bridge launch is one as well, plus two going into the station. Theoretically, this could run 3-4 trains no problem, and with each train holding 16 people (if i remember correctly), that could give some decent capacity me thinks.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Re: "Verbolten" Multi-Launch Zierer for BGWilliamsburg

^ Have you got a link anywhere to these plans? Saving the rest of us trudging through 90 thousand forums and pages trying to find them?

Re: Re: "Verbolten" Multi-Launch Zierer for BGWilliamsburg

Ethan said:
Do you guys know that the drop section of the track is up? Not sure if it's been posted yet...
http://bgwfans.com/?p=1307

Should be this thread, at page number 35/36.

Or...easier, go to screamscape :p

The plans show everything from height off the ground, to angle of drop/incline to angle of turn. Plus, the pics are HUGE!

^ What? That post didn't make sense. You said this topic but there's only 12 pages, so how could it have been posted on this site at page 35?

Cause I posted a link young'n ;)

Read before posting please :3

I still don't get this.
But anyway, does this count as Vertical Construction?
And also, could somebody show me on a map of BGE where the ride will be situated, as I have never been to BGE?

I still don't get this.
But anyway, does this count as Vertical Construction?
And also, could somebody show me on a map of BGE where the ride will be situated, as I have never been to BGE?
The ride is going where Big Bad Wolf was. So if you look up any maps and **** of BGE from when Big Bad Wolf was there, you'll see it.

What don't you get? Maybe someone can help.

And what do you mean what counts as vertical construction? That just means the track and supports is being put up, as upposed to ground work and footers etc.

^ Have you got a link anywhere to these plans? Saving the rest of us trudging through 90 thousand forums and pages trying to find them?
I think these?

http://bgwfans.com/forum/showthread.php ... 2#pid27532

Track%20Plans%20Top.png

Not that exact pic, but the three that are found in the one post that aren't pics. I didn't really look at that picture itself, but did glance at it briefly.

Ethan said:
You said this topic but there's only 12 pages, so how could it have been posted on this site at page 35?
Joey said:

And what do you mean what counts as vertical construction?
I don't get the whole Intricks, page 35, thing.
And I mean the drop section being up. I was wondering if that counted as Vertical Construction.

Josh73 said:
Ethan said:
You said this topic but there's only 12 pages, so how could it have been posted on this site at page 35?
Joey said:

And what do you mean what counts as vertical construction?
I don't get the whole Intricks, page 35, thing.
And I mean the drop section being up. I was wondering if that counted as Vertical Construction.
Intricks was reffering to page 35 of the topic on BGWfans. It was in a link that he quoted.
And yes, it's vertical construction. Any part of the ride being physically up is vertical construction.

OK. Thanks Joey.
I don't how the drop section will colaborate with the while "car" theme. Like the rumored One for Legoland is themed to breaking ice, so I wonder what will this one be themed to?

^ A bridge collapsing with you on it perhaps? The third launch is supposed to be an old styled car bridge and you are driving off of it...so it wouldn't be too big of a stretch to guess that the drop section will be a collapsing bridge :3

Oh yeah. That is a good idea! Thanks.
So there is only 3 launches right?

^ facepalm.jpg

Screamscape, go there you must, for the info you seek.

^ Because that isn't going to confuse him even more.

Ethan, I told you already that the he QUOTED a link.

Stop posting for the sake of it guys.

...The indoors section of this should be finished soon! Pretty exciting. :) I wonder how much will be up/visable by the time I go for Christmas Town in December.

Sorry for the double post, but I was just shown this and thought it was worth bumping for.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNege8h2eAg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Big Bad Wolf reference there?

These animations they are making are fairly nice, must be spending quite a bit on them.

EDIT: Oh and track of the indoors section is done. :)

^Just adds to the fact that the theming for this ride is quite odd.

^How exactly is it odd? I think it is pretty much as straight forward as it can be.