What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

Kebab

Giga Poster
Dragon Khan! I would if I could handle it all day, last year I managed 18 in a row in the space of 1-2 hours and then hit nausea :)

wabbit42

Mega Poster
Waffleman said:
wabbit42 said:
Air, Thirteen, Griffon, Apollo's Chariot
Thirteen?
I'm not gonna diss it or anything but there are so many coasters I'd rather do over and over again, Thirteen, to me, gets quite boring afters the fourth/fifth ride of the day.

I see your point but for me it is the only ride in the park offering any airtime and the backwards part is my fav.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I have finally found another coaster that is as smooth and awesome as Millennium Force... SFNE's Bizarro. I could probably ride Phoenix all day as well, but its layout would probably get really old. I would still say Millennium Force is the most reridable, though.

coasterC

Roller Poster
Because inverting all day would probably kill me

because inverting all day may kill me, :wink: i am gonna choose a nice thrilling coaster that can be leisurely at times and yet provides a medium thrill.... so for me it's gonna be Oblivion at Alton Towers. :twisted: LOVES IT!!

OfficialAltonTowers

Roller Poster
Nemesis @ Alton Towers,

Have done 26 straight last year, got a realy bad headache after the 25th on the back, but i would easily do it til' i blacked out. i think the Guinnnes reccord is like 36 hours on the Big One @ Blackpool Would love to try and beat that on Nemmie.

A

Anonymous

Definitely Stealth all day long. That would be a dream come true if I could do that :) .

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Patriot - Super smooth, fun & re-ridable beyond belief. The most surprising coaster of the Shuckin' Escapade Live so far.

A

Anonymous

front row on Fahrenheit in Hershey Park. it's fun and smooth

Snoo

The Legend
A new one to add to the list.. Patriot. That ride is butter smooth and, well, damn good too.