What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
What coaster, if any, you would like to ride all day.

From recent experience, back row montu all day.

And oh yeah, it can only be a coaster youve already ridden because i f it wasn't ou would go on a coaster and if you didnt like it, then you would be a bit stuck :lol:

Mike

Giga Poster
Phoenix.
I would've chosen Boulder Dash, but the first bend after the drop give your legs a bit of a bashing, and I'ld like to be able to walk after the day of riding. :p

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
SpeedMonster. Nemesis Inferno a close second, but I think it'd make me sick after a while.

By the way, TusenFryd annually hosts the Norwegian Championship in coaster riding. The contestants have to ride an assigned coaster all day, until they give in...
Last time I witnessed it, they had been seated at the very back of Loopen. Ouch!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Balder for wood, Millennium Force for steel.

No way I'm marathoning anything that inverts, after riding Batman 25 straight times, I was ready to hurl.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Millennium Force or MindBender @ SFOG. I've done MB 25 times in a row one time and that was pretty fantastic, so I'd certainly like to do more!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
If I had to do an all day marathon, it would be something smooth, and probably without inversions.

maybe colorado advenbture at phantasialand? or possibly EGF, maybe even silver star?

El Toro or Top Thrill Dragster, although in the case of Dragster, I'd probably die after maybe five consecutive runs.

Shivering Timbers is also very rerideable in my opinion, as is any airtime-based coaster.