What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

stuartredman1

Roller Poster
jjjjustin12 said:
SnooSnoo said:
^Ride Diamondback on a wheel row for 3-4 rides.. you'll change your mind. ;)

whats so bad about the wheel row

i could probably ride nitro or el toro all day long

Call me crazy but IMO el toro is a little to painful to ride all day.
I'm not saying I don't like el toro its one of my favorite rides.
It's painful because of the restraints not the smoothness.

Jer

Strata Poster
Phoenix it's just so much fun, and such great airtime. Although i'd probably die by the end of the day.

yinyang

Mega Poster
I'm taking into account how much i may geta headache aswell as enjoyment factor, I would probably have to say Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe park, it doesn't have enough force to warrant having to get off after 10 goes due to headache plus it's still relatively fun :)

A

Anonymous

Alpengeist at Busch Gardens Europe! Has everything I love in a coaster. Doesn't give me a headache either, so riding it all day would work for me!

james6

Roller Poster
Big Thunder Mountain at DLP, without any shadow of a doubt :D

Although Th13teen's not far behind, and then following that I'd choose Dragon's Fury.

cp23

Mega Poster
Would have to have no inversions and be relatively smooth. I can think of a few actually, but some off the top of my head that I can imagine quite happily riding the whole day:

-Phantasialand's Colorado Adventure - favourite mine train, and long too
-Europa-Park's Eurosat - comes close to being a perfect ride in my opinion, just so fun!
-AT's Black Hole - if it still existed :-(
-Universal Studios' Revenge of the Mummy (Orlando) - blew me away this did, absolutely loved it and could stay on all day
-Walibi World's Goliath - stunningly good ride this, only ever been on it once but would oh so dearly love to get back there soon to get on it again
- Efteling's Vogel Rok - this is so fun but just a bit short, leaving me slightly disappointed and wanting to go round again immediately (something I could do if riding the whole day!)

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well, I haven't been to too many parks... but it would either have to be Maverick at Cedar Point, or Diamondback at Kings Island. The Beast is up there too.

SnooSnoo and I back in, I think it was '07, went to Holiday World and we rode The Raven (I think. I'm sure he will correct me if I am wrong... Haha) about 22 times in a row. We didn't have to get out of our seats. When we finally had to get off, our butt prints were in the seats. LMFAO!