What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFMMMan17 said:
Any suggestions to make it better would be great!
As Crazycoaster said, better heart-lining.

And if you see on this picture: CLICK HERE then you are sideways (90° banking) at the top instead of fully inverted as you have it.

And force wise you should have 0g lateral and 0g vertical at both tops (floating) and peak at around 5g at the bottom, if you want it as the real one (have done the measurements on Speed Monster and thats what I got).

NL.jpg

This is one I have made, same size as yours.

Haven't done anything on my project for a couple of weeks now, since I have been studying for some exams that I have now.

Hey loefet, we haven't seen much in the way of updates for your project with the amazing 3Ds, have you given up? I hope not!

^He won't have given up. He's just advising others and perfecting his work.

Here is a photo of my current project:
newtrack-071219143031000.jpg

It's an X-car, with inspiration from Abismo and Formlae X. I'll finish supporting and release soon...

Actually, it's 170 Degrees at the top :p

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try and do the best I can! Thanks for the help!

Tanner

Uhhh, yes, you missed something huge. The NL 1.7 UPDATE!!!! :shock: It has the X-car, and the swartzkopf mine trains(with engine, and without). It also has the option to hide BOTH the friction wheels/magnets and brakes, so you can use something like those copper magnetic rails, or LSMs.

Peeps, looking good. CC, looking a bit too 3Ds up-ed. You should probably focus more on making an absolutely perfect track, for your next project, and adding some good 3Ds, some small stuff. I like perfect tracks, but not very good tracks, with over the top 3Ds. Should still please others.

^^I'm pretty sure his track will be great. His other tracks that were heavily themed wer exceptional. I don't know what you're criticizing.

^ He's saying that the actual tracks themselves are bumpy, and that it's ignored because of the stunning 3Ds, which makes no sense to me.

Go CC!

^I'm saying that from CC's other rides he's talking out of his arse.

Xpress said:
Uhhh, yes, you missed something huge. The NL 1.7 UPDATE!!!! :shock: It has the X-car, and the swartzkopf mine trains(with engine, and without). .

You mean Arrow Mine Trains? You cleft. Plus its spelt Schwarzkopf

No he means 'Vekoma' Mine Trains! :p

I know someone is gunna show me up with something like arrow are vekoma blah blah blahhhh! :lol:

^Nope, you are right, Vekoma produce both of those featured in the game.

Arrow are now owned by S&S, and are not the same as Vekoma

Xpress said:
CC, looking a bit too 3Ds up-ed. You should probably focus more on making an absolutely perfect track, for your next project, and adding some good 3Ds, some small stuff. I like perfect tracks, but not very good tracks, with over the top 3Ds. Should still please others.

And you should probably suck my male chicken.

What makes you so incredibly sure that my ride hasnt got lovely smooth track huh? You havent ridden it yet, so who are you to say its not 'perfect'?

I agree, from your past coasters Crazycoaster, I don't think we need to worrk about it being smooth, all your tracks are!

Xpress, you just love making arguments don't you?

Xpress said:
Peeps, looking good. CC, looking a bit too 3Ds up-ed. You should probably focus more on making an absolutely perfect track, for your next project, and adding some good 3Ds, some small stuff. I like perfect tracks, but not very good tracks, with over the top 3Ds. Should still please others.

Let me use this moment to say these heart-felt words...

LMAOOOOOOOO!
LMFAOOOOOOO! and my personal fav
LOOOOOOOOOL!

Crazycoaster said:
And you should probably suck my male chicken.

Andre, male chickens don't have willies... DUHHHHHHH!!!

Your a bit too fact up-ed. You should probably focus more on making an absolutely perfect fact, for your next fact, and adding some good facts, some small stuff. I like perfect facts, but not very good facts, with over the top facts. Should still please others.

Although, females Chickens do have vagina's.
I learnt that one at Drayton Manor's farm area.

swartzkopf mine trains(with engine, and without).

They're actually Vekoma. Funny dude you get arrows mixed with Vekomas and Vekomas mixed with Shwarzkopfs?

Anyway Albatross is almost done don't worry but in the mean time I have a X-car in the works called GLaDOS' Portal Coaster, or just Portal for short.

portalv2207122221014000vi5.png

Look xpress a circles it's circle built OMFG! sue me!

Status
Not open for further replies.