What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
Love how that Zero-G-Roll is almost a 540-degree-roll. After all, this ride is actually short as (insert non-sexual metaphor here) but at least it's Toverland, so I expect many rerides during the day regardless :D

But I'm still convinced this is going to be a beast. Most Wing-Coasters look like they're going at 5 mph from an offride-perspective, this one doesn't though.

Last edited:

Schlussbremse

Roller Poster
Love how that Zero-G-Roll is almost a 540-degree-roll. After all, this ride is actually short as (insert non-sexual metaphor here) but at least it's Toverland, so I expect many rerides during the day regardless :D

The time from off-chain to brake-run is approx. 40 seconds. I expected that and I think it is comparable to Dwervelwind. A short, but relatively intense and fun experience withe exactly the right amount of thrill and fun :)

Hutch

Strata Poster
Great variety of elements there. I think the forces in the helix and then getting dumped into the zero g roll will be the highlight.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Oh, now THAT is a pretty ride!

And with all the theming they have planned, it'll only get more gorgeous.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This looks like the best wing coaster in Europe for me, without a doubt. However I can't possibly believe that this is the longest wing rider in Europe.

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
This looks like the best wing coaster in Europe for me, without a doubt. However I can't possibly believe that this is the longest wing rider in Europe.
Well, if you just look at how this thing is pacing through all the elements, then you can see how it is the longest. Because of the lack of nearby objects, most shots/videos don't make you realize how tall this coaster actually is, and if you take offride-perspectives from most Wing Riders, you'll notice how they all look like they're going in slow-motion. Only real exceptions to that are Gatekeeper when it's 90 degrees outside and it has been running for 6 hours and of course Thunderbird. But all the european Wing Riders are snails. Fenix has pretty much just as many elements as The Swarm, with Swarm being a smaller scale and slightly slower coaster, so I can totally see where the extra 100m are coming from.

This is pretty much how all Wing Coasters should have been: short'n'sweet instead of slowmotion. Maybe this coaster model can finally find it's niche and appreciation. Didn't take as long as Dive Coasters took, but Cedar Point really should have waited before getting their out-of-scale and mediocre Wing Coaster only one year after the first Wingover-Drop has even been built. There's a reason why nobody bothers with challenging Gatekeepers records.

Last edited:

peep

CF Legend
It looks like it glides around perfectly. Still weirded out by the turn after the lift hill but really excited to see this in person.