What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Pear

Strata Poster
That airtime hill looks really good! This ride is gonna turn out a lot better than I thought it would which is great!

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
Oh, also the logo and the Phoenix-screak is lovely. How the hell has it been 7 years since the first Wing Coaster and nobody has done a Phoenix-theme yet? Gee, don't you guys all have at least one friend who's favourite pet animal is a phoenix? I totally dig it, even though picky enthusiasts might say "just another bird theme", but phoenixes man. So sexy!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Ah man, that is so fab! If that was just the first test run, this thing is going to fly when it warms up.

I'm so looking forward to seeing this with the completed theming.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Pacing seems to be on point there. I think Fenix is going to be such a perfect fit for Toverland's clientele.

Pear

Strata Poster
latest

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I love how happy everyone is on the video, like they didn't expect it to complete the circuit. :D Looks like it should be a great addition to the park.

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
Hope this is not too offtopic, but since I already mentioned Port Laguna complementing Booster Bike, do you think the park will touch on that in the near future? Not in a sense of scrapping it, but the more and more awesome the rest of the Park looks, the more and more bland will this coaster appear. And considering that it is a very fun ride (the only launch-coaster my girlfriend will ride with me lol) and also a rare-breed, I believe it deserves some love (similar to Python in Efteling) even though some people might not be too fond of it.

I guess there's no real way around the motorbikes and that will always be weird in a Magic Forest/Magische Vallei theme area. Because redesigning the train would almost always mean replacing it, and taking R&D-cost into account the trains were probably the most expensive piece of this coaster, a fantasy-heavy retheme is always going to struggle with the non-fitting trains, but I always wondered why this coaster sits on a plot of grass. I mean, this is the "border" between Magic Forest and Magic Valley, and it has these two characteristic overbanks, you could for instance plant two giant sequoias in the center of these or maybe add some terrain to the bunny-hops in the end. A giant mole hill, something like that. Just take some oversized nature/wood elements and redesign this to the flight of the dragonfly or something like that.

The new trains on Python for example look absolutely fabulous, considering what the coaster is. And after an expansion like Avalon and Port Laguna, nobody could fault Toverland for taking a break and mainly filling some gaps over the next years. Again, look at Efteling, that place still hasn't managed to house more than 5 coasters to this day and is going to drop to 4 once Bob bites the dust after this season. It's still one heck of a place.

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
Is Bob the Wiegand power toboggan run?
Nah, I was talking about the Intamin Bobsled coaster at Efteling. Word on the street is, 2018 will be the last season. But I might be telling fake news here, as I only remember hearing this the last time in 2017.

The Wiegand power bob at Toverland actually was remade nicely in 2014 and is much better than before, that one is definitely staying (and an absolute favourite among guest).

pwk20

Roller Poster
Maximus Blitz (the bob at toverland) is the ride with constantly the longest wait times by far. It’s really famous along guests and pretty fun to ride. The lack of capacity does the rest...