What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ x2 3rd from front on the wing (2 hours I waited)

^ why do I have to justify to you what rollercoasters Ive been on, ur always F**CKING attacking me and Im constanly having to defend myself against ur snide remarks. anyways Ben Ive only been to TP,AT, PA and sfmm plus Im going back in the summer

Ben said:
^Because you post like you've just had a lobotomy?
<3 Harsh, but fair.

Oh, and as for questioning your coaster count, it just seems a little bit, illogical? Why go to California and not go to any of the other parks? Why go to Thorpe and not to Chessington or Legoland or Paultons (seeing as you live in the South)?

By my calculations, the 4 parks you list as 'only' having been to come to a total of 38 creds (because both sides of Superman are NEVER open).

Inconsistency. Its not for everyone.

Anyway, yes, LC12. As much as I'd love it to be a 4D, it won't be. The layout just wouldn't lend itself to being one anyway. I am looking forward to this though. Plus, I actually can't wait until they start building it. It's always fun when you visit, and a new bit has appeared.

He is from Basingstoke, seeing past **** is quite hard when it's all around you ;) (I jest)

It'll be good looking, hyped like hell and then be compared to some other one trick ride in the UK, along those lines.

I think we should make a 5th (or whatever number we're on) LC12 topic just about the seats spinning. ;)

Why do all these topics appear? There's a topic discussing Altons 2013 when we've only just started 2011.

I agree with whoever said these topics should be locked until something is actually released. Or just get rid of all the crap in this topic which would cut it down to about 2 pages.

It's tedious going through tonnes of pages to see if there's anything and just seeing pages and pages of talk about seats spinning. :(

Anyway. LC12 looks good. Nothing else to really say until more details are released or construction begins.

^But it was ok to have one for Saw way before ground work even started :)

Plus there were pages and pages of what the theming would be like etc, was the same with 13 etc.

It builds up to it and people are actually looking forward to it.

In a few months just skip to page 200 and get the latest info :)

Ollie said:
It's tedious going through tonnes of pages to see if there's anything and just seeing pages and pages of talk about seats spinning. :(
Welcome to: construction topics. Only this one is for THORPE, so it's going to be approximately 100 times worse, and it's a fair guess that similar statistics will apply to the ride.
Not helping, am I, but this place really isn't entertaining me nearly enough tonight :p

v Hahaha, not going to argue with that though. Think I'd rather ride ANYTHING at Thorpe, even Quantum and Zodiac, than relive that :p

Coastermaniac94 said:
^ I like your clarity... Im sorry but I need the confidence from Thorpe that the seats wont spin, am not a fan of 4D's and slightly worried that LC12 will spin.I think the press release gives me hope and so does your much approved clarity :)

Do you want the park to tell you every single thing this ride wont be? They don't have time to do a press release just to tell us every rumour we come up with isn't true.

^I think the park need to release a press statement every single time they move a bit of mud :)

The coaster will be called "Queen of the mud patch"

Enough from me now :)

Why do people insist on thinking the seats will spin when it's obvious to everyone and including them that this will not be a 4D Coaster??

Thrope Park said in the Press Release that this is a Wing Rider. If it was going to be a 4D Coaster, They would have said 4D Coaster. So why do we continue the 4D Coaster argument?

^ A N00B talking sense? It can't be?!

Spell check your posts, and I'll upgrade you from N00B to Newbie.

^It's just an initiation. Everyone who hasn't been posting here for 5 years gets **** their first few threads for being a noob and making **** up. Once I realized I was talking to experts, I began to choose my words carefully :D

I really don't like to criticise people's spelling and grammar because it seems unfriendly to new people and because none of us are perfect (also I have 4 dyslexic friends who would beat me)... but blimey Pablo!

Here, let me be of assistance.

A sentence typically requires a noun or name as its subject, a verb, linking words such as 'and' or 'with', and maybe some descriptive words thrown in. All this happens between one capital letter at the start and a full stop at the end.

For example, 'Wing Rider Coaster said Thrope in Press Release' could be rewritten as 'Thorpe Park used the term 'Wing Rider Coaster' in its previous press release'.

Try this website, it may help:

http://www.putlearningfirst.com/language/06senten/gscar.html

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.