What's new

The Games we play...

^For and idea of what it is, launch your guy in Downtown and have a look on the billboard to the right by the chimneys. ;)

I checked the Pain website, nothing about that yet, but theres just going to be some new launch positions and new character for now, also finally in-game music of your own. Which could suggest in game XMB soon too!

Just got Platinum medal on Spank the Monkey normal mode :D

Pierre said:
Whats this Pain update you speak of?! I can't find anything!

It's on the Pain website:
http://pain.us.playstation.com/

Though I'd expect a UK release much later :(

Coaster Ollie said:
^For and idea of what it is, launch your guy in Downtown and have a look on the billboard to the right by the chimneys. ;)

Wrong - Serves you right for being smug and patronising! :p

I've been playing Wii Sports. Great fun, really simple and damn tiring. I see no point in getting wii fit if you use it often enough.

furie said:
Coaster Ollie said:

So what is it there for then? ;)

Coaster Ollie said:
furie said:
Coaster Ollie said:

So what is it there for then? ;)

It's for the environment update, which is the update AFTER the June update I was talking about :p

i agree pain is still awsome no matter how many times you pile him into a building its never gets old lol. Got haze a couple of days ago for ps3 and am finding it very entertaining to be honest its by the same team that made golden eye so its great. Its not call of duty 4 by any standard but its entertaining non the less. On a side not if anyone is interested iv got a mint copy of mariokart wii with 2 steering wheels for sale for 40 quid give us a shout if you want it hehe :p

to be honest its by the same team that made golden eye

[pedant]
Not strictly true.. it's by free radical, which was started by the team which made golden eye.. but there's few of them left now.
[/pedant]

Right onto HAZE again for the ps3 iv done a compleate 180 on this game and absolutly hate the friggin thing now stay well clear of it yes it draws you in with its first 3 levels which look great and are very enjoyable but after that it just seems that they though bollox lets just bogde the rest its full of glitches like the whole map disapering and your just wandering round aimlesly in the sky so you have to reset, It keeps freezing in driving sections and all toegther looks like a steeming pile of poo after level 3 so my revew is play levels 1to 3 there great fun but the rest my cat could have done better so altogethr stay clear

on a more serious note on the game i taking it back for my money back seeing as the game wont go any further than halway through mission 4. so it going back and im getting grid instead lol hehe.

^Just played the HAZE demo of the store.

It was alright. Kept getting lost in the jungle bits and the endless waves of enemies got repetitive.
I wouldn't spend £35 for the full game though.

A fair few of my ps3 owning colleagues have said the same thing about haze.. starts out great.. goes **** - not bothered playing again.

Just found out that the new price of Persia game is going to be done with cell shading.
This could completely ruin the game as I love 'Prince of Persia' games. :(

^Did you ever play The Legend of Zelda (or Celda): The Wind Waker?
Brilliant, cel-shaded game. A work of art, so to say.