What's new

The Games we play...

I just wish there was a combination of Horizon and Test Drive Unlimited. THEN we'd have an epic game.

Will probably be getting an xBone on Black Friday, but Phil's put me off somewhat. He shares my views, I will only play exclusives on it and everything else on PS4 (bit like my PS3/360 relationship)

Jordanovichy said:
Now we know why the forums keep crashing :lol:

I'm a better race driver than a server driver? :p

Jordanovichy said:
So you completed every event in the game? In a week? How?!

You enter a race, win it in first place, go to the next, repeat. Pretty simple really. It helped that I had the first weekend alone as family_furie was away so I got pretty much a complete weekend.

nealbie said:
Will probably be getting an xBone on Black Friday, but Phil's put me off somewhat. He shares my views, I will only play exclusives on it and everything else on PS4 (bit like my PS3/360 relationship)

Like the PS4, there's a bit of a dearth of decent titles exclusive. It's almost worth it for Forza 5 though, I am loving it. It's almost the perfect driving game for me. So close. If it had a better career section, it would be. I'd like to say the XBOne controller is better for driving games too, but as I haven't played a real one on the PS4 yet, I can't say :p

It's really down to what you expect from the console though. The PS4 took everything "gaming" and pushed it on the PS4 so it felt like a mini revolution. It also often feels badly put together. The XBone is a minor evolution of the 360, it feels pretty much exactly the same as the 360 did. You know what you're getting so it feels unremarkable, but it works.

Batman delayed yet again, June now.

It looks stunning but it's running 6 months late.

Mates on an f1 forum seem to think f12015 or whatever you want to call it will not be ready on time either.

marc said:
Mates on an f1 forum seem to think f12015 or whatever you want to call it will not be ready on time either.

Plus, it's Codemasters so you're probably best not bothering anyway :p

I've been playing the Beta of The Crew over the last couple of days on the PS4. It's like the bastard love child of Forza Horizon and the Criterion Burnout/NFS games - only they've taken the worst of both instead of the best.

It's all cut scenes and stupid story line with wishy-washy racing and traffic/buildings that constantly seem to jump out at you and stop you dead or spin you around. Then there's the entire "Crew" thing which is really nothingy. Lots of people driving around, no real benefit to being part of a crew (that I could find). Still, it might be the answer to Dave Morton's question :)

Now it's time to wait for a decent racing game on the PS4 then - Project Cars still looking the most likely contender.

BTW Neal, did you see that Game are doing a £299 XBOne deal with games you don't want? In store only, but it's pretty bloody good to be honest.

Injustice is free next Wednesday Marc. I know you liked the previous DC fighter.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I did Furie. They are games I want though (except Marvel as I already have it on PS4).

Interestingly I've only ever played Assassin's Creed on the 360 so I'd probably get them on the XBone as those are the controls I'm used to :p

If you can get on games website or get down there they are meant to be selling ps4 Xbox one controllers etc at big reductions.

Had a wander past my local, no one there yet.

I'm going anyway for Pokemon, which I've preordered, will probably pick up Smash Bros but it's not been getting good reviews from gamers (even Nintendo fangirls). I might[/b] pick up the EggBox1, if there's any available.

Asda are also meant to be doing them cheap as well and there sale in some stores is starting at midnight.

Really annoying that I don't get paid until the 30th, it will go in tomorrow but not until 3am lol.