What's new

The Games we play...

Yeah, online you can do pretty much what you like. We did a few challenges and that was good. Barrel rolling over each other, or getting a cumulative distance driving on the wrong side of the road.

Then we just played cat and mouse for a bit, with John trying to trounce me in big arsed van. With the headset it's cool, with the camera as well (see above) :D

^As awesome as team fortress is it fails to record your acheivements, such as number of mathces won/lost and kills/deaths. :(

Still one of my favourite games to play online though. :p

^I was saying that TF2 is an absolutely amazing game, but It doesn't let you view your stats.
Most other games online (CoD4 for example) show you on a seperate page what you accuracy is, how many times you've died in all, and how many kills you've done. Just general stats to compare to your friends and show off how well you've done. ;)

Coaster Ollie said:
^I was saying that TF2 is an absolutely amazing game, but It doesn't let you view your stats.
Most other games online (CoD4 for example) show you on a seperate page what you accuracy is, how many times you've died in all, and how many kills you've done. Just general stats to compare to your friends and show off how well you've done. ;)

Its shown me how many kill's I've done, who I used the most (sniper ^_^), even how much damage I've done.

it's even shown me how much I'v healed some one

^It shows how long you've played each character and what your record stats are for each one. But doesn't show an overall total from all the matches combined. ;)

Im not a fan of burnout.. i hate the tired "waiting for each crash" thing.. while i'm in a middle of a race.

It would only be right for me to recommend this, PATAPON

pataih3.png

pata-pata-pata-pon!! The game is awesome! made from the creators of Loco Roco, its most definately one of the best games on the PSP, simple controls, so fun, amazing artwork (Patapons are the cutest little warriors ever?) and funny cut-scenes =D

it deserves the praise and scores its currently recieving from video game websites, it will easily be contender for best PSP game of the year along with FFVII: Crisis Core and God of War: Chains Of Olympus, and at £19.99 its a friggin steal!!

If you own a PSP, buy it.

^I've been looking into this game for quite a while now as I like the concept of the games from the Loco team. I don't earn a PSP, and won't get one as the PSP2 is coming out at the end of this year. ;)

Well as many of you who talk to me on MSN will know.
I am constructing my own city on myminicity. :)

It's worth starting your own and seeing how it gradually grows.
Click link and then click on 'Build my City' on the right hand side of the page. ;)
CLICK HERE!

Joey said:
Smelly said:
Im not a fan of burnout...
You're actually insane.

I think i've played so many games over the years.. That i've genuinely have gotten bored of:

1. Driving things
2. Shooting things

That's not to say a racer or a shooter doesnt come along i enjoy every so often (trackmania, metroid 3, respectively, for example).

But more times than most generic driving/shooting bores me (dont get me started on halo 3 or gears of war). I know burnout isnt really a generic racer, but the last one i enjoyed was Burnout 2. All the others since then have gotten too interested in the crashes so you cant even enjoy the racing parts as they're all "stop start".

But then we cant all enjoy the same things.

There are some crazy people out there who dont like smash bros and mario galaxy or skate (my 3 favourite games of the last year). And a hell of a lot of (mad imho) people who havent even tried works of genius like metroid 3.

Coaster Ollie said:
^I've been looking into this game for quite a while now as I like the concept of the games from the Loco team. I don't earn a PSP, and won't get one as the PSP2 is coming out at the end of this year. ;)
erm, no its not? no such thing has been announced, unless of course youve been in the future and Sony make some surprise announcement this year, which seems highly unlikely.

I just had a go on Call of Duty 4

It was quite good.

BUT

The multiplayer is too slow. yeah it builds tension and stuff but I prefer the paceing and adrealine of TF2

Probably becuase of playing TimeSplitters too much XD

kimahri said:

It was quite good.

BUT

The multiplayer is too slow. yeah it builds tension and stuff but I prefer the paceing and adrealine of TF2

Online multiplayer or with a friend?

If you played online what mode did you play? Search & Destroy is the slowest, Team Deathmatch probably next after that, but Headquarters and Ground War are awesomely hectic fast paced modes.

^ I really like search and destroy matches. :D
The only thing that annoys me with CoD online is the ****ing time it takes to get into a game. :x

Then you do really well and the host disconnects from the game. :(

Pierre said:
kimahri said:

It was quite good.

BUT

Online multiplayer or with a friend?

If you played online what mode did you play? Search & Destroy is the slowest, Team Deathmatch probably next after that, but Headquarters and Ground War are awesomely hectic fast paced modes.

Free for all online.

It built up tension and stuff but I prefer the full on adrenaline with TF2 and generally its humor.

CoD4 can be slow.

However, yesterday, I played Headquarters - Shipment - 14 players, and hectic doesn't begin to describe it.