What's new

Tayto Park | Cú Chulainn Coaster | Gravity Group

Belfast Conor

Roller Poster
Up the RA!!!

That's all I'm saying,
Jordan is Scotland a different country or is it part of the UK or both. The same with Wales.

Short education the republic is a 26 county fake country set up after a Revolution against British rule. Northern Ireland is formed from the remaining 6 counties. British has rule of these six counties. Illegal in my eyes but not everyone agrees with that.

Ireland is one country split as a result of old British colonial days. Slowly Britain is giving it back, this has cost many lives and continues to do so.

I look forward to cf coming to my land, it's a country with trouble that I am very much proud to call home. But the best thing to do is not talk about the troubles or refer to the 6 counties as being Irish or British and you'll be grand.

Maybe if your from Manchester you can thank us for the renovation we did to your city but that's all

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManiaMuse

Roller Poster
Belfast Conor said:
Up the RA!!!

I look forward to cf coming to my land, it's a country with trouble that I am very much proud to call home. But the best thing to do is not talk about the troubles or refer to the 6 counties as being Irish or British and you'll be grand.

Maybe if your from Manchester you can thank us for the renovation we did to your city but that's all

:)

I've just moved to Manchester and never realised how big the bomb was although I would have only been about 6/7 back then.

Although quite a few people have already mentioned that they wish the bomb had been even bigger so they could have knocked down and rebuilt the whole of the Arndale Centre...

AltonShowers

Roller Poster
Belfast Conor said:
Up the RA!!!

If you seriously mean that then you are not very nice. The IRA have hurt A LOT of people and it is disgusting that anybody could think that killing people is the right way to unite a country.

Belfast Conor

Roller Poster
If you seriously mean that then you are not very nice. The IRA have hurt A LOT of people and it is disgusting that anybody could think that killing people is the right way to unite a country.

Not the place to have a conversation about the strengths and weakness of the republican movement. But being from Belfast (it's in the name) I feel I am in a perfect place to make jokes about it.

Feel free to pm me for a private discussion on this and I will happily enlighten you about growing up in the troubles :)

I like the Manchester arndale, it's a bit **** but nice ****. They give free samples out in the food court. Means the place is a winner by me ;)

nadroJ

CF Legend
AltonShowers said:
Belfast Conor said:
Up the RA!!!

And yet Margaret Thatcher seems to have gotten away with it and the IRA take more of the flack, which is weird considering they killed a lot less people than she did! And she let political prisoners die in prison so you know, two sides to every story...

Also, yay rollercoaster. Back on topic <3

Dar

Hyper Poster
If the overbank is how the park are marketing it as inverted/ing, does that mean Furie's diagram is now officially canon?

rollercoaster2

Mega Poster
11141351_957045314336453_5874977210110285236_n.jpg

Smithy

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
And yet Margaret Thatcher seems to have gotten away with it and the IRA take more of the flack, which is weird considering they killed a lot less people than she did! And she let political prisoners die in prison so you know, two sides to every story...

Aye people definitely weren't celebrating Thatcher dying or anything.

IRA were scum. Thatcher was scum.

Simple.

rollercoaster2

Mega Poster
Word on twitter is that the 4th of June is the opening day and there will be a media day. Can't find it anywhere else though. People must have been sent emails about it.

Noxegon

Roller Poster
The official opening hasn't been announced as yet, beyond "next month". However, there is a European Coaster Club event taking place on that date. You can find the details on that club's forum and Facebook group.

(Mods – I hope the above isn't against the rules, apologies in advance if it is).

I'll post some coverage here when the time comes.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
He's from ECC (and you can always see him dominating the coaster count score board ;p ).
Nice to finally say hi Richard, you're very welcome here :D

We're running a CF trip in August a little while after opening. I don't know if Ian or someone else is going to the press day.