What's new

Tayto Park | Cú Chulainn Coaster | Gravity Group

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It looks like quite a fun ride - lengthy and relentless. That overbanked turn is pretty bizarre though, especially with that catwalk right next to one's head. Those more exotic elements are what The Gravity Group must do to stay in the game against RMC so it's good to see that they can hold their own. I can imagine that those timberliner trains ride well throughout the ride. Seems like a perfect addition not only for the park, but for the entire region.

nadroJ

CF Legend
It was only operating one train yesterday but Corey from GG did say there were problems with the restraints system. We couldn't see another train around but it would really surprise me if they truly only have one.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Apparently it didn't open today due to technical difficulties! What the hell is going on atm? Did someone anger the Coaster God?

andyuk200523

Roller Poster
They started doing some work on the coaster the moment they closed it yesterday just after 2pm - I would have thought this work possibly over-ran, being the reason for the unfortunate lack of operation today, lets hope it is sorted for the weekend!

I would like to echo the thoughts here, it is a fantastic coaster, doesn't let up and a lot longer than you might think when on it! The overbank was the only place with a "jolt" but we have been led to believe this will be sorted as soon as is possible, GG really pushed to get it open for Media Day and this might have been the bit that was rushed as I understand they were doing the overbank at the end of last week.

Great coaster, will be back when it is running even faster (which is hard to believe)

P.S. The back seat ride is insane!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Been running all day today... Just wait for my review coming out very soon.

Oh, they did confirm we were on the first public train =)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
With this, I shall close this thread out =]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGW0g5Tfaw[/youtube]

Dar

Hyper Poster
Did they mention if the jolt on the overbank was a tracking issue or a mechanical issue with the trains?