R or S?

• Rita - Queen of Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I can't see how you find a slower, weaker launch more thrilling and exciting.

I cant see how you think Kumali is good...

The whole point is I don't think Stealth is a good ride. I'm ready for people to tell me why they think it's a good ride and I'm more than ready to say that I disagree. I agree that Stealth has done well for TP and they have probably made a huge profit this year because of Stealth, but other than that, it does nothing for me. It's an extremely average ride that does nothing for me personally, and at the end of the day when I vote for a ride, I don't vote for it because it has done good things for Thorpe Park, I vote for it on my personal scale as to whether I find it a satisfying attraction.

I dont have a problem with your opinion at all. I totally accept the fact I am going to get slated for my opinions on here, I have been slated all year for my opinions, ie Flamingo Land overated topic and defending BPB in another topic. I just feel as if its over the top that whenever Stealth is mentioned some people go over the top with slagging it off, meh I slag off Rita but some of the slaggin off I see from others is alot worse. I just think that people slate Stealth because its nothing compared to bigger and better acclerators out there.

kir

Hyper Poster
^ Well, because of Stealth I think TTD and KK will be somewhat boring. I don't dislike Stealth because TTD and KK are "better".

stevewalsh

Roller Poster
Having ridden both wthin less than 24hours of each other, and riding both semi drunk, i have to say i prefer rita, as i love the fast turns, and greater sensation of speed sue to the trees etc,

A

Anonymous

Got to be RITA!!!!! its amazin! better as stealth cus itss a copy. No airtime with stealth watsoevr! Ritas unique, mazn launch, never slows down...its da BEST!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

I prefer Rita as the colours are better, the launch and the thrill.

A

Anonymous

PA1234 said:
Got to be RITA!!!!! its amazin! better as stealth cus itss a copy. No airtime with stealth watsoevr! Ritas unique, mazn launch, never slows down...its da BEST!!!!!!

Holy crap dude!! :shock: Grammar!!! You are required to post without the use of text talk, you must use proper grammar when posting. God!

Blade said:
I prefer Rita as the colours are better, the launch and the thrill.

Yes... they both have thrilling launches. I'll agree with you on the colours. But have you considered the fact that it completely ruined the theme of Ug Land and the queue is crap?

Tony

Hyper Poster
I like Rita and I dont think it looks as bad as everyone says it is in UG land. Although I would prefer if it had yellow track and dark brown/black supports. But I have to agree with the que, its awful. Its mixed up with Corkscrews as well. I dont like Stealths colour and the name is awful for its theme. Who the hell came up with Stealth for a 1950's themed coaster? Rita looks like the better coaster to me.

A

Anonymous

I Agree, it shouldnt be at Ug land, its more like stoneage their with Corkscrew. Rita is more modern.

Ben

CF Legend
Stealth.

Reason: It actually does something unlike Rita.

Stealth can be summed up in five smilies. And that's including one for both before and after. So it does three smilies worth of ride. Four at a push with the airtimeless hill. That's nothing. Rita would have launch, first turn, hill, turn, hill, turn, hill and pop into brakes. So... 8? 8 is more then 3 :p.

Martyn B

CF Legend
They are both average rides.

If Stealth was more like the Xcelerator it would be better, but it has such a lazy, thoughtless layout which makes it kind of dull.

Rita is very fun but after the second hill on Rita, it dies for me, but atleast I can say "after the second hill on RITA".

Jake

Strata Poster
Big Steve said:
^He just said that!!!!! Stop Spamming!!!!!!!!

Why have a go at someone for spamming, in a post that is actually more spammy?

I think we've agreed that Rita is a much better coaster than Stealth, and anyone who voted Stealth is silly :D.

A

Anonymous

Rita is more worth a long queue cause it lasts longer, but Stealth is faster, higher and more intense and therefore generally a better ride, so for me Stealth just snips it, Rita still a gud ride though!

Leighton

Mega Poster
Knucklecoaster said:
Stealth is faster, higher and therefore a better ride,

OMG!!! STelF Is like 200 feeT INIT! it gotta be da bEst coasta EVA!!!!!111

Thats almost as bad as: 'it doesn't go upside down, so it can't be any good'

Height and speed make dont necessarally mean its a great coaster, in this case, PMBO should be miles better than Nemesis,(when it clearly isn't) as its nearly 3 times the height, and quite a bit faster. :?