• Rita - Queen of Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sixth Sence

Roller Poster
Stealth.

To be honst I don't rate rollercoasters how most people do it. First 3 marks out of 10 are given for the ride good, ok or bad. 2 points for theming, good or bad. And then 5 marks for if the rollercoaster is good comparing to past or previous rides.

Rita queen of speed gets 7 the theming is unralated to the area, and it's rather disapointing coparing it to other rides.

Stealth gets a 8, theming is bad, the ride is good but compared to the parks set of rides it's impressive.

Jools

Giga Poster
that was tricky, rita is longer, and at my fav park, whilst stealth is taller and more stomach churning and t my third fav park

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I think the reason people are saying Rita is better than Stealth is because they don't want to be in the whole "TP fanboi" group! Now, I think TP as a whole is well and truely pants park, but I feel that Stealth makes up for it all. Rita feels more like a filler ride.

I prefer Stealth over Rita for the simple fact that Stealth feels more like a solid major attraction. Rita has been hyped up too much and to me it's a just coaster I'd do if I have not done the other coasters at AT. I'm not overly impressed by it, but it still is fun.

So its Stealth for me.

Tbh, I don't think any Tussauds ride after Air has been anygood anyway.
Theyr just too money grabby, looking for the next way to con us out of our money when comparing DLRP, who were almost bankrupt insisted on getting more money to add more attractions just to please us, heck, look at DLRP's ratings now because of it.

Ben

CF Legend
I think the reason people are saying Rita is better than Stealth is because they don't want to be in the whole "TP fanboi" group!

No.

Stealth has a worse launch.

Going up the Top Hat, um, WOO.

Over the top, slight airtime, nothing to write home about.

The drop has to be the WORSE 200ft drop ever built. It feels about 3ft tall.

The airtime hill is fun, but really, nothing great.

And... OH wait, that's IT.

I prefere Rita because she's better.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Woah calm down doood LOL I've probably given one of the most sensible opinions and reasoning. I've already stated I think TP is crap and AT is better but between the two coasters, I like Stealth more.

I'm not trying to make it factual between the entire coaster comunity, I'm not going to preach it either, its my opinion, not something people should be forced to believe in.

Jake

Strata Poster
Rita feels more like a filler? Stealth is the most filler-esque ride ever built, let alone just in the UK.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
[fanboy]I just love Stealth. The launch, the climb and the drop - what more could you want from a coaster?[/fanboy]

Leighton

Mega Poster
AeRo said:
[fanboy]what more could you want from a coaster?[/fanboy]

Some Airtime, less suckiness, more layout, airtime, something fun, a thrilling ride, Any airtime at all, better reliablity, Less chav infested 'OMG da best ride INNIT! M8!'

So not much if you ask me :p

(yes Aero I understand you were being sarcastic)

[/rant]

AeRo

Hyper Poster
No. I am serious.....Stealth is a thrilling ride. Admittedly it has been closed a few times this year, but when it is running it is awesome.

Leighton

Mega Poster
AeRo said:
Stealth is a thrilling ride.

Did we ride the same coaster :? I didnt find it thrilling at all, the launch was 'meh' poor IMO, the 200ft(*waits for fanboy to correct me*) top hat feels forceless, and the drop is weak and uneventful, the airtime hill has no airtime :shock:

But height and speed are not generally things I look for in a good coaster. So stealth is not something that got me at all excited.

I still say Rita, only barely scrapes it to being the better of the two.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I get more airtime off Stealth than I do off Rita!
Ok, so on Rita you get airtime in every seat, but its not great. On Stealth the main airtime over the crest is on the front car or the last 2 cars. But you can't say you don't get airtime on the airtime-hill itself because every car does!

Heres a tip...

You want mega airtime, go ride an old Pinfari coaster! I'm not joking, those coasters provide some of the most painful airtime going! Its so fun! LOL

I'm still sticking t Stealth.

Well after riding Stealth, I can now vote, finally.

After little thought, I've decided that Rita is better.

I found that Stealth has a better launch, is faster and is obviously a lot taller.

Rita actually does something other than up and down. It keeps up one hell of a pace around the turns wheras Stealth just goes up, turns then dives back down........along a straight track.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy Stealth, I just found Rita to be a better overall ride.