What's new

NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DECEMBER 31th 2013!!!)

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JUNE 6th!!!)

Forget the catwalks and track sploodging!

B&M FLYERS AND S&S 4D COASTERS!!!

nl2mc2012pic4.jpg

nl2mc2012pic6.jpg

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JUNE 6th!!!)

Seriously excited for this now. I hope it'll be released by spring or summer 2013. Fingers crossed! :D

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DEC 25TH 2012!!!)

I am literally dying with excitement. It looks so good. Everything about it looks so good. Omg.

Anyone else dissapointed that there is no April 1st update?

Yep. They did say in a previous update that it would be the last one, so maybe NL2 is almost finished? We can only hope...

Double post but hey, the NL2 April Fools is now up!

That is looking really great, I am not too bothered about flat rides to be honest... its just a distraction from what the primary program is about!

It is nice to see a fully complete ride (full circuit and supports) in screenshots with a train going around the circuit! Based on how it looks alone, it is fantastic... but i am just a tiny bit concerned at how it is going to perform graphically when it is released, i am sure it would work fine for those of you who have some pretty decently specced computers, i am just worried that when it is released, personally, will have to reduce the graphics to cope with the huge amount of things going on!

It is the only negative i can find about this game/program/simulator... whatever it is currently trying to be!

Maybe it feels some competition from this upcoming "Theme Park Studio"...?

i suppose if it were going towards a more game style feel than it could be potential competition? but i hope not!

From what I gather, its just objects created in the same way you would make an object in .3ds, but you're now able to animate and make realtime environments... I think?

I can't wait! The updated graphics look amazing! Maybe by the end of the year?

Lets hope! Ole mentioned that the list gets shorter day by day.

I wonder if there will be any Beta Testing.

XD

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you can 'walk' now as well. It seems very much like the walking mechanics were developed by Valve, so props to the dev team with that. I also noticed that it seems like the rider cam follows the track, which is a fantastic idea.

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JULY 17TH 2012!!!)

I love it, but if feels more like a game instead of a simulation... Out and out simulation would have done just nicely.

^ I agree, but I think in day mode without the buildings and funfair rides/lights, it'll look and feel like normal!

i got excited and thought there was an update! the topic is title July 17th! and 2012!