What's new

NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DECEMBER 31th 2013!!!)

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DECEMBER 24TH!!!)

That is looking really good, Im still getting a bit excited over the textured track and supports, it makes everything look so much more realistic!

That support system is going to make not only putting up supports easier but probably more enjoyable.

... It also sounded like a release date could be within the next year judging by what he said in his last P.S!?!

I love the dirty texture on the tracks... good job to the NL team! :)

I really thought the first image was a real photo

I look forward to the Beam nodes. They will make it so much easier when it comes to supporting.

Cant remember if its already been confirmed but by looking at the 3rd picture from the left, are we going to be able put multiple coasters in 1 project? Just seeing Kumba in the background and Montu in the foreground with trains just made me think, that would be great being able to make more than 1 coaster that can interact with each other!

It just gets better and better - those photos look so realistic! The kind of stuff you're going to be able to do with this is unreal, can't wait.

NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JUNE 6th!!!)

Twn114 said:
Cant remember if its already been confirmed but by looking at the 3rd picture from the left, are we going to be able put multiple coasters in 1 project? Just seeing Kumba in the background and Montu in the foreground with trains just made me think, that would be great being able to make more than 1 coaster that can interact with each other!

Yeah this has been confirmed.

Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JUNE 6th!!!)

RobJackson85 said:
Twn114 said:

Yeah this has been confirmed.

YEEEEAHHHH, Ima gonna make me a battlestar coaster like in universal singapore

Which coaster types have been confirmed? Wing coaster? Flying? Zac-Spin?

I'm pretty certain all B&M and Intamin were confirmed (or maybe just B&M) during an interview or update from one of the people helping make this.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

How much more do you think Nolimits 2 will cost? My bets at around £60....

I think it would end up being around the same price, so in the 30-40 bucks range. Who knows to be honest...

But there's so much more in this version. Ole said that it is already 4 times bigger than the original NoLimits!

Then it may be around the 60.

I highly doubt it as he could release the basics then trickle out updates with the new content.

A solid 40-50 sounds more reasonable seeing as how I didnt know how much more would be in there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

nl2mc2012pic3.jpg

Click the link for the video too!
http://nolimitscoaster.de/index.php?pag ... 1224140117

OMG.

This just looks brilliant...The Dive Machine, the switch tracks...AHHHH

They actually have the catwalks attached to the main ride structure. They're really making sure this delivers.