What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
slash1994 said:
^ 15 and your on 174 coasters! You lucky bugger! :wink: I don't know what my milestone coasters were because in don't know which order I rode them. I'll think really hard tomorrow. Mind you the only milestone would really be 25

Maxi-Minor_Furie will have a bigger coaster count than you come April next year - he's three :lol:

tks

Strata Poster
I don't actually know my coaster count. Cause I really don't care. :D

Erm i'm quite sure I hit 100 in Spain somewhere though. Might've been Draky in Festilandia.. :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I just can't help but constantly think about my upcoming milestone. I really want my 200th coaster to be something special, but which one?
I'm very much leaning toward Manta, but then there's Diamondback or perhaps Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit.
However, who says it has to be a new coaster? Why not Voyage or Thunderhead or Raven or even Kentucky Rumbler, since I'm such a woodie fanboy? The only steel coaster other than the three new ones I can think of that deserves the honor would be X2, but that simply ain't happnin.
Decisions, decisions...

Error

Strata Poster
1st was Jr. Gemini when I was about 3.
25th I believe was Millennium Force
And 40th (and most recent) was Superman:Ultimate Flight.

I hopefully will reach 50 by the end of next summer.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I just hit number 200! That's if I'm not forgetting any childhood stuff. Which coaster received the honor?

This beast:

DSC09151.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
LOL!
Now you've gone & put other ideas in my head Gavin. Maybe I should go to Sesame Place first & get my 200th there... :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
furie said:
http://www.coastercounter.com/MM_furie

Keep an eye on it, I reckon it may double next year once he's tall enough to start going on some bigger rides ;)
Think he'll catch the kid? Aidan's 11 years old and his cc is 179, so there's enough time for your young'un to do it. But the kid's cc will likely double in 2009 with the trips we've got planned. Here's the link so mm_furie can keep his eyes set on his target. http://www.coastercounter.com/AidanHawk

BTW, his name isn't AidanHawk - that's his xbox gamertag (named after Tony Hawk). He was 6 years old at the time & I shouldn't have let him pick his gamertag, but he still likes it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast(er) General said:
Think he'll catch the kid? Aidan's 11 years old and his cc is 179, so there's enough time for your young'un to do it. But the kid's cc will likely double in 2009 with the trips we've got planned. Here's the link so mm_furie can keep his eyes set on his target. http://www.coastercounter.com/AidanHawk

BTW, his name isn't AidanHawk - that's his xbox gamertag (named after Tony Hawk). He was 6 years old at the time & I shouldn't have let him pick his gamertag, but he still likes it.

No, he won't :(

Like the rest of Family_Furie, he's pretty much anchored in the UK. I've only got a 15 or so coasters abroad as it is, as has Minor_Furie (we both tally at over a hundred). The UK is just too small to easily capture a large count, though Jake and Ben have tried (and Shockwave has all but one I believe). However, I'm willing to give it a go ;) :lol:

Tomatron

Giga Poster
furie said:

No, he won't :(

Like the rest of Family_Furie, he's pretty much anchored in the UK. I've only got a 15 or so coasters abroad as it is, as has Minor_Furie (we both tally at over a hundred). The UK is just too small to easily capture a large count, though Jake and Ben have tried (and Shockwave has all but one I believe). However, I'm willing to give it a go ;) :lol:

Phil, by the time the UK season is up and running and by the time all the new coasters are open, I will have 5 to go at least (Pleasureland Southport is still up in the air as to whether the coasters will still even be there, but I'll get them if they are).

I may need to bribe/borrow your family with much grovelling on a weekend day for the one at Twinlakes due their entrance policy. :wink:

One of the 5 coasters will also end up being number 600 for me.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Awesome! Well I will certainly keep in touch, so give me a shout when you next plan on going there. :--D

Rach

Giga Poster
^That day we tried and failed at Twinlakes is embeded in my head for ever!
Sorry I wasn't much assistance at Twinlakes. :lol:

With a bit of luck, I should reach 100 next year. It's likely to be something UK or possibly EU.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Rach said:
^That day we tried and failed at Twinlakes is embeded in my head for ever!
Sorry I wasn't much assistance at Twinlakes. :lol:

With a bit of luck, I should reach 100 next year. It's likely to be something UK or possibly EU.

That wasn't your fault. I should have tried the terminally ill treatment there as well. :lol:

We'll get your credit as well next time if you're free one day!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I try to make milestone coasters interesting rides, as opposed to kiddy coasters. I also attempt, if possible, to make them occur outside the US.

I have no clue what my first coaster was, but it was likely either the Jr. Cannonball at Canobie Lake or the long gone kiddy coaster at the long gone Benson's Animal Farm.

I didn't know people even counted coasters for a LONG time, so I have no clue what my number 100 or 200 were.

By the time I started counting seriously, I was somewhere around 175-225, but I didn't hear the idea of milestone coasters until I'd already passed 300.

So, here's what I DO know:

#400 - White Cyclone, Nagashima SpaLand.
#500 - Dreamcatcher, Bobbejaanland (This was supposed to be Typhoon, but I messed up!)
#600 - Zaturn, Space World
#700 - SpongeBob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge, Nickelodeon Universe.
#800 - Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland

I have absolutely no clue what's in store for #900 right now.

Slash

Giga Poster
Think he'll catch the kid? Aidan's 11 years old and his cc is 179

Now I feel just great, why can't my family take me all over the country to go on coasters?

Oh, I forgot, they aren't that into it and would probably find going to that many parks in a year wasteful.

Oh well, I still have fun at my home parks.