What's new

Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion Giga coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiveForTheLaunch said:
How the hell can you even see from so far away?

Can't wait for testing, wanna see how fast this baybayyy goes!

This is almost what everyone said on KDFansite :p

Don't know if this matters but tonight instead of two distinct light differences between the station lights and the maintenance lights it just looks like one big blob.

kdconstr.jpg

Something to do with trains possibly? And they're working overtime because of some late problems with the catch car but I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Transfer track lights were on, but I couldn't see train, and now the transfer track lights are off and the station lights are still on.

I had this weird dream last night that I cut my hand off. Was odd because it felt so real.

Then today at work I had to work on the guillotine for a bit, freaked me out!

.... This ride looks so cool, yeah! 8-[

I say a test sometime later this evening. From a lot of people on KDFansite they've said that problems arose with the lift hill cable and they've been working on that the past couple of days. They've also lowered the crane so I say this evening or noon tomorrow.

EDIT: All the lights are on!!!! Transfer track, station, lift hill, and some lights behind Rebel Yell and next to it!

kdconstr.jpg

And slightly off topic but I just found out that I DID in fact know Clint Novak. Hw worked (he still may) work for 99.5 The B radio station in Fredericksburg.

The webcam is off. I have a feeling that although it's raining I think they're testing or something.

Judging by what the normal progression of building a ride.. testing is probably happening atm.

Rain hasn't turned off the cam since it came on, so I think it is safe to say it was turned off.

^ Word. They're testing.

Now let's all root together, no valleying! :razz:

They're testing they're testing!!!!

kd305testing.jpg

Pic courtesy of SGMZ28 from KDFansite. AND they turned the webcam off so they HAVE to be testing. It's right above the first lift hill support. It's a little hazy but I see it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.