What's new

Holiday World | Thunderbird | Launched B&M Wing Coaster

Re: Bye-Bye Giraffica aka Pilgrims Plunge

PLEASE DON'T BE A 4D!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEN ALTON TOWERS WOULDN'T HAVE THEIR 'WORLD'S FIRST 4D'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

I guess the popular theory, that has some very strong evidence all because of the newly styled ties on some B&M track, is that this will be B&Ms first in-house launcher.

Something interesting though, there is a large footer say directly next to Hyena Falls. Some think it will launch into a turn heading towards voyage.

That is totally possible ^^
Actually would be awesome if they did that

Per todays clue:

The winds roar with such fierceness that Captain Jones has ordered Mayflower's sails reefed.

We are adrift

Does this further confirm B&M?

So we know white B&M is now Gardaland (See that topic)

2012Jarrett said:
Just thought I'd throw this out, but this is what we think each of the four? coasters being fabricated are:

White- European Dive Machine (Eftling/Gardaland)
Yellow- Flyer of Sorts for China
Orange- Unknown
Teal- Unknown

Projects without Track:
Carowinds Giga (Fury 325?)
European Dive Machine (Other Gardaland/Eftling)

Just to fix something. There are five coasters there not four. There is also the Dark Blue Track you missed there. So there's one unknown B&M coaster.

Although I agree on the price point thing. There aren't any other rumoured B&M's right now so could be going anywhere.

Today's clue hinted at what seemed to be about a higher height requirement so this very easily could be the B&M launcher as most B&M's have a higher height requirement.

B&M launcher? What makes you say that overly-bold statement?

Intricks said:
I guess the popular theory, that has some very strong evidence all because of the newly styled ties on some B&M track, is that this will be B&Ms first in-house launcher.

Something interesting though, there is a large footer say directly next to Hyena Falls. Some think it will launch into a turn heading towards voyage.
There, I'm being optimistic and not guaranteeing that this is what is Lofty.

I never pictured Holiday World to be in the financial range to afford a B&M, honestly I am a bit disappointed this wont be a 4th GG/CCI woody.

Are they 100% getting a coaster as to me all the clues are for a water ride.

The diary is about the voyage from the old world to the new, so of course everything is going to involve water within the clues; however, it works for the park as well because Thanksgiving and the Water Park area are right atop one another.

The footers crrently in are that of B&M, and to be completely honest, todays clue just blatantly spells it out as a B&M:

Day 50

The cries for help alarmed us all. I do not know how to describe the tremendous sound every last one of us heard that night. The storm alone is thunderous, but this sound came from inside the ship.

This basically shows that while being heard from far off, you can still hear the substantial roar Beemers tend to give while riding. If anything, I would even go as far as to say this could even be hinting towards a launch as you hear the LSMs when you shoot off (CHunt and Sky Rocket most noticeably). This is stretching out the clue a lot though, so it could just be me seeing what someone else has implanted.

Holiday World must have been saving up a lot for this since Voyage opened, as all the Water Park additions have been relatively inexpensive additions.

Thanks for the backup Intricks :) and the footers also seem to be really close together in one area: too close together for a break run/lift hill so that seems to scream launch section.

Bye-Bye Giraffica aka Pilgrims Plunge

I still doubt B&M will make a launch coaster, but doubt the park will go for an intamin lol.

If it's a coaster I'm betting it's one that has a drop section like the one at bgw.

Or it's just a Mack water coaster.

Intricks said:
This basically shows that while being heard from far off, you can still hear the substantial roar Beemers tend to give while riding. If anything, I would even go as far as to say this could even be hinting towards a launch as you hear the LSMs when you shoot off (CHunt and Sky Rocket most noticeably).

I could drop a huge, steaming turd on the construction site and somehow you would be able to link it to a B&M Launch coaster. ..

Seriously, it could be anything.

I guess the cut within the current poured footers are that of B&M as they have the same almond shape cut into them. Apparently each manufacturer does something different, and B&M does the almond (I want to say Premier does an I or something).

Im guessing youre reading ability is a bit shot, so let me quickly quote something I said directly after what you quoted:

This is stretching the clue out a loy though, so it could just be me seeing what someone else has implanted

Let me dumb it down for you hunty: I openly admitted to reading into the clue.

Obviously you just wanted to get in a dig to impress someone else or something.

^ Umm, no? I think it's funny how deeply you're trying to analyse every single clue, every day. That's all, "hunty".

tumblr_m7y0b5dkww1qcb0rxo1_5001.gif

See, Intricks, now you're sort of making sense, giving an explanation s to why you think that it's B&M, unlike most posts in this topic that seem to pull their ideas out of the darkest recess of their arseholes.

Ethan said:
^ Umm, no? I think it's funny how deeply you're trying to analyse every single clue, every day. That's all, "hunty".

Yeah, not really. I take it for what it is and go about what I think it could mean. By all means I could start giving an in-depth, stretched to the last drop, read on the clues, but that is far too much time and I really dont have much time for that.

If you want, I could start doing so just so you feel some justification for posting in this thread.

Besides, when has speculation been a bad thing? This is a game and I am participating in it. You must be the largest wet blanket of all or something, especially when Lofty had already stated/did what you typed. You dont like it, then please exit the way you came in and I hope that door knocks some common sense into you. :)

Still trying to get into that elusive club?

Lofty said:
tumblr_m7y0b5dkww1qcb0rxo1_5001.gif

See, Intricks, now you're sort of making sense, giving an explanation s to why you think that it's B&M, unlike most posts in this topic that seem to pull their ideas out of the darkest recess of their arseholes.

Ive been going on about the footers for a past couple of posts now, and have only really been stating the popular theory that does seem to make most sense all things given. Is there a possibility it could be anything else? Yes, but that seems to be less and less likely.

I just love that some people seem to think that all the "clues" are aimed at coaster nerds with an immense knowledge of coaster types, manufacturers, layouts and systems, rather than, you know, general advertising to a mass market.

The clues are way more likely to point towards story and theme rather than "B&M's first launched flyer, with lap restraints, 8 rows of 6 -across seats and an all new type of bolt on the airgates".

I need a new **** ing hobby; you people are ridiculous.

Holiday World worked with 9 enthusiasts for Voyage, Gavin. Paula, the person who types these daily, has openly confirmed that she has talked about enthusiasts in the clues.

Source.