What's new

"Green Lantern" B&M Stand Up for SFGAdv

I could SWEAR I've seen that before.. somewhere..

ee31t00em00084323r9nc0.jpg

AHH! EUREKA!

It'd look great from the other side with Batman and Nitro in there too! Gotta love a B&M skyline...

I'm hoping to go & film it on Sunday, if it would ever stop snowing.
Don't let the photo fool you. It looks like nice weather, but it was
icon_censored.gif
ing freezing the day they took that shot.

Who said anything about getting in? It's a parking lot coaster.

I hate to keep correcting Snoo, but it's a parking lot coaster. The coaster is completely viewable from the parking lot, which runs along the entire length of the layout. I've been there already & checked it out but didn't have my camera with me to film it.

The question was how will I be able to film the coaster without entry to the park, so my answer was correct. And that is SO a parking lot coaster. I saw were they were building it on the parking lot myself. My batting average has been a lot higher than yours lately bud.

Oo pardon me.. you misusing terms common in the industry is me being wrong? Funny.. don't find that as the same as you being eternally correct in everything you say.

How so? If they build a coaster on a parking lot or a portion thereof, it's a parking lot coaster. Simple as...

Where's UC when you need him? :p

Parking lot coaster:

4q002mirfm3jip07lggu80.jpg

Not a parking lot coaster:

8b7h800de1mvc775g37t00.jpg

162668_501901843512_69421318512_6052072_5586166_n.jpg

Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

PS, Jerry, we get it, Snoo made a few mistakes, stop trying to make him look wrong when he isn't.

Ben, that's a photo of GASM, but the Green Lantern extends well out into the parking lot on the right due to it's much larger footprint. And I'm not trying to make Snoo look wrong, but rather stating my case that if a coaster is built out onto a parking lot it is therefore a parking lot coaster.
Where is it written that the entire coaster has to be built on a parking lot to be considered a parking lot coaster? Besides everyone calls the coaster right beside this one, Superman: Ultimate Flight, a parking lot coaster even though only a portion of it was built on the parking lot (although it was a large portion).

East Coast(er) General said:
Where is it written that the entire coaster has to be built on a parking lot to be considered a parking lot coaster?

I don't think there is a written definition of parking lot coaster, because that would be the saddest and most depressing things ever.